Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vetrivelvk

i too think that naani is the only smart person in RM

me too guys, Anjali behaves so immature, looks like she's still a child!! seriously!! Thank god Nani ne saahi guess kiya waise Khushi se zaida khushi ke baare mein saab jaan kar Arnav poori tara se badal gaya hai!
Bajaj.rb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree Angli is alittle immature and she has no back bone... She always cries and her way but who knows maybe in the future tables turn and this to sweet Angli who I'm getting sick of to be frank cause I don't think in real life you can be like that... Anyways maybe she will turn evil after she learns about her perv of a husband
Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree... in this show they are loosing credibility of Anjali as being the sis who "knows and understands" Arnav... she is sooo blind... one had to be DUMB to think Blah can change Arnav... REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
Yup i agree with u about anji ! 
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cvs have failed 2 shw consistency in arnav anjali's relationship..sumtims she undrstds him...n othr tim she has no clue abt hr chote..nani might b d person who might discover arnavs feelings 4 khushi.:-)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i guess she cant see cz arnav isnt sure of it yet.. nd she probably has never thought of khushi and arnav together.. she always saw la with him... so it makes sense..

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TOTALLY AGREE...

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

I have only read the WU of today's epi coz i missed it BUT i have been following IPK from day 1 Very closely.

And i consider you to get to doing the same, The Level of understanding between Arnav and Anjali is not something, One scene can describe, It's evident in bits n pieces in each and every scene they share.

In the very first One, where Anjali asks him why he wants to destroy their old home Sheesh Mahal, she asked him to please move on, And he said. He Did Long back, while we all clearly know he hasn't. His parents death affects him deeply even today. There Is No peace in him.

And in latest When Arnav returns from the party after apologizing to Khushi. She asked him, Were you crying? I can see it in your eyes. 

Now that is the Bond they share ðŸ˜³ 

About the scene, its perception is Such that Anjali talks about her Wishful thinking. She is not blind and can clearly see the various flaws in La, yet she Hopes that La can be that One person who would change Arnav as He himself chose her. 

About Nani, And her being Smart (?) I doubt that, it was nothing but her prejudice, Nani is the person who at the end of it all, May actually tell La to get out of the house without an ounce of emotion, Which would be sad for the girl after the various efforts she has put in. 

This thread actually bothered me, despite the fact that i keep cribbing about Anjali's extra-sweet Unreal nature, But she is Not stupid in the sense u put it and Right Now She truly understands Arnav and guides him to the best of her abilities.

Abommi thumbnail
swt ASR ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a