India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH History (Page 4)

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thannks for update, i just started watching this show , so it helped me a lot and kinda got to know ahead. thanksSmile

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Kashish-rox......................

A very special thankyou to u...................for the fantastic blow by blow account of the initial episodes..........u describe very well......  I could almost picture  the scenes as I read them.

More so bcoz I started watching KTH almost a month after it started and had missed out on all these episodes.   The first episode I watched was Piyush giving Sujal and kashish a lift in his car in the rain..........so I have the missing link now...........

Thanx once again. 

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
well pppl thanks for liking my work and by the way...hot_kashish i dont think that sujal ever tried to misuse his luvv...yes he did scare her when she was married to piyush...he used to scare her by turning up unexpected in darkness blah blah...welll i am extremely thankful 2 everyone ho gave such a great reply...thanks!
hot_kashish Groupbie
hot_kashish
hot_kashish

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged

does anyone remember when kashish was in the guest house and sujal was there and he came to her (she was married to piyush he was alive)and she told him to stop but he never and came even closer and trapped her by putting his hands on both sides of the door and the she started to cry and the he opened the door and told her that was her room Smileif u remember can u tell me in full detail

hot_kashish Groupbie
hot_kashish
hot_kashish

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
what does rebuked mean because it says it
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Yeah Hot kashish I remember the scene but utna hi jitna tumhain yaad hai.buhat acha scene tha woh bhi.

& kashish rox excellent workClapSochti hon to aisa lagta hai woh scene bhi sujal ka kitna acha tha aur woh scene bhi phir aakhir main yahi kehna parta hai ke Sujal ke sarey hi scene achay thay aur hotay hain.

I have started watching kth from that episode in which they went to palanpur & stayed in te room & Kashish was sleeping & he was making her comfortable.

Now I think whenever I go to Karachi this year I will definitely buy video cassetes of kth's beginning episodes par kya pata milaiin ya na milainConfused

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey Aqsa.... if you want tapes of KTH in Karachi then you can go to Rainbow Centre... you'll get them there at a very reasonable price
natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Prarthitab.....

Can you please post the yahoo groups update here? If not then please copy/paste the link for it

Go to top