Posted: 19 years ago
Wow! kahish-rox....u r gr8!
keep posting ....and Thanx
salma thumbnail
thanks alot. You're way of explaining is really good. Keep it up.πŸ˜›
AngelLuva thumbnail

OH MY GOD! kashish-rox.. u rock!!! I love the way you write.. pls pls tell me more! i'm addicted!!

THANK U!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

kahish-rox thumbnail

well this was the real story till which i saw this drama then the damned cable-operator made star plus vanish from the tv and i was like HELLL WAT HAPPENED?? but i now what really happened ...i just explained the first episodes in detail cuz i thought that u all ppl would love to enjoy or re-enjoy this story... i am really very sorry to disappoint u but i cant write too much in detail so if anyone else can...then i would be gratefuL!! anyways...thanks for liking my workkk.... thanks and sorrryyyy😳

AngelLuva thumbnail
Thanx anyway kahish-rox... but if not in detail can u like give a brief summary of what happens from then on? If u cant that's fine too... u did a great job on the story so far.. πŸ‘
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great flashback kashish-rox!!! πŸ‘ can you please write about one more scene? i.e. when kashish and sujal are in a resturaunt they talk about getting married and having seven children? I've heard a lot of people talk about that scene but didn't happen to see it myself....

I'd be most grateful if you write out that scene 😊

prarthitab thumbnail
THOSE WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE STORY OF KTH-YOU MUST READ AT LEAST FOR ONCE AARTHI'S UPDATES IN : groups.yahoo.com/SujalGarewal-however kashish-rox has given an amazing update. It looks like a beautiful flashback to me.
AngelLuva thumbnail
Hey guys.. i went to yahoo groups and on the SujalGarewal group Aarthi has written the whole KTH history up till Kashish's broken engagement with rahul. The one that Sujal stops. It's a must read. Trust me!! Thanx prarthitab for reccomendin the site!!
titanic_sujal thumbnail

Thnks kashish-rox

once more u helped me

i wanted that as i left some begining story...

thnks a lot

Ankit

greatmaratha thumbnail
thanks kashish rox.  u write beautifully.  the post helped me relive all the old moments again.  it was truly beautifull....... thanks................  I wish I could see them again...