Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Precap: Gopi's results come!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone is inside the mandir and gopi is turning and coming down the steps of it..Aham is bringing the results..And says he got her results..and Gopi starts crying even before Aham tells the results thunking she has failed..And rashi the witch asks 'Did she fail ?' and aham glares at her and looks at Gopi...n that was it!!

wooo i'm sure she has passed!!cz gopi has already started crying! so i'm sure this will change the tears to a happy smile in a while!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
I hope she passed Can't wait till tomorrow~!
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She better have passed! Else I am going to fly to India and make mincemeat of CV's! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am going to hatch a wicked plan and haunt rashi forever if she continues with her misbehaviour
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

She better have passed! Else I am going to fly to India and make mincemeat of CV's! 

i will join u😃
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suk19

i will join u😃

and i will join u, also will find out the real chakkar between aham and kesar, with my kalakarni tricks 😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

and i will join u, also will find out the real chakkar between aham and kesar, with my kalakarni tricks 😆

Me four!!! will gladly join..but i'm bringing a whip with me..i wanna tie rashi to a tree n whip her along with the CVs!!😆

IncharaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i am damn sure she have passed her exams , since she has done her oral exam well ,,,,, the teacher said very good,... and they also know how rashi wasted the time to write the exam...
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iam also think she is passed well i know it she will pass bt gussing wht will happen now i hope tht  cvs 2 weeks back come true praying ğŸ˜³
devranilover123 thumbnail
yeh i so so so hope she has passed. ahem should have a go at rashi now if she does pass saying why did u say she'll fail :S