Rashmi & Tinas long journey- indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Rashami Desai and Tina Dutta's long journey
Colors most loved show Uttaran recently completed 700 episodes and this show has taken its cast to new heights. The TRPs have been constantly high. The cast members talks about their journey.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next
Rashmi
Journey in Uttaran
Rashami Desai- It has been a great journey to be part of this lovely show and I am happy that people have appreciated my role and the show was already popular before we entered it.This show has given me everything: fame, name, and also life partner.

Tina Dutta- My journey in Uttaran has being great. I have learned a lot from this show. When I was signed on for the show, I was quite scared becasue we were replacing little Tapasya and Ichcha but I was happy when I got to know that after 15 days our show got high TRPs.

Rashmi
About 700 episodes
Rashami Desai- I am thrilled and have no words to explain and I want this show to complete 7000 episodes.I believe it's the team work which has brought us to this height and I want to thank everyone who has really encouraged me to do good work.

Tina Dutta-I was completely speechless when I got to know that my first big show has completed 700 episodes! It's team work and our hard work but at the same time immense fan love which we have got continuously has been marvellous.

Tina Dutta
Growth  as an actor
Rashami Desai- Here in this show I have really come to know what acting is all about and for that I would like to thank our directors, especially Nandita Mehra who taught me what acting is. I feel each phase of Tapasya has really given me scope for acting.

Tina Dutta: Yes, this show has really made me what I am today as an actor and I am happy that in this one character I have displayed lot of emotions such as to sacrifice for your best friend, romance between Veer and Ichcha, and  there are many scenes which have really made me a sincere actor.

Tina Dutta
Best scene
Rashami Desai- I feel the marraige sequence of Veer-Tapasya was completely shocking for the audiences but at the same time this scene was very tough to perform. Tapasya was aggressive while Ichcha was depressed.

Tina Dutta: For me, there are two scenes. Recently when Ichcha's baby boy is lost and the mode of depression she was seen and then her breakdown for losing her baby. While the sad and she suddenly breaks down when she sees her Baba (Jogi Thakur)

Rashami
Working rapport
Rashami Desai- Everyone is very cordial and there are no cold vibes between Tina and me. We are very good friends and I have no clue who is spreading this rumour.

Tina Dutta-She is a sweetheart and we share good bonding with each other, we meet on the sets of the show everyday and if we are together on the sets we have lunch together, so there is only friendship between us.

Tina Dutta
Five year leap
Rashami Desai- I have no clue about this.

Tina Dutta- Nothing as of now has been decided as we are now shooting an entire crying sequence of Ichcha and her family members.

Rashami
Message to fans
Rashami Desai- Once again I want to thank all my fans who have loved me in this show and please shower your love like this always.

Tina Dutta-Thank you for your lovely support and I am hoping you all will love Ichcha and Tapasya like this in the future too.

Tina Dutta
Celebrations
Uttaran has completed 700 episodes. Rashami Desai and Tina Dutta talk about their wonderful journey.

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 September 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi & Tinas long journey- indya.com" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Awww love the Life Partner bit RashamiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Article updated..

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow! T4s!!!!

Nice interview, get to know actors views rather than chkts... Amazing!!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OMG...Rashmi want 7000 episodes of this crap show...It will be the end of kaliyug...

Edited by Roshini1494 - 28 September 2011 at 9:57am

sumali

sumali

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
    7000 episodes???!!! Bachao, bachao! CryROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top