Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

After reading Purab’s letter, Jassi will (Page 2)

Poll Question: After reading Purab’s letter, Jassi will

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
103 [64.78%]
56 [35.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Relax Jodi

This poll is just for fun...and its just what viewers think or wish would happen in the future!

Besides...I never said that she would suddenly fall for Purab...you interpreted my sentence in that way...the falling in love (IF it happens at all) will be eventual.

You can just think of those of us who voted for the first option as hopeless dreamers like Jassi herselfSmile...

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Oh my god.. Jodi u are so much on to Arman.OKEY OKEY, if u think Arman and Jassi gonna get together they will.Just wait and watch.Now i also don't want Purab to get back to Jassi cause she is so hopeless and doesn't deserve a guy like Purab.

SO NOW I PREFER JASSI TO GO WITH ARMAN.I just don't want Purab to come. Tht chamis always hurting himCry.

Hey don't think i am against Arman, rite  now i am totally against Jassi( i am feed up her rona dhona, hey tony diya give her Arman so that she will keep smilling showing her beutiful braces)Big smile

kanchi

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I know jodi, its so sad that people wont even bother reading BLF bfr commenting about the changes in the show. I bet that once they read BLF their whole perspective about a love story will change.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Okey Jodi we are not  against ur Arman.We all agree tht jassi is gonna end with Arman, we also know tht Purab is not a part of the show,But still we lov him as u do lov Arman.Plz plz for Arman shake will u plz lets us lov him, and i am really afraid i might change my mind to Arman after reading all urs postsBig smile.

I know u like Arman,people have differents choices, u like Arman(yes Apurva he is a very good actor can't denied it) and we like Purab.So please don't mess up this beautiful forum. i know this forum is for all of us but this forum supposed to be a really really nice one without any argument or offending one to another.

damn.. i don't know how to writeBig smile. hope u all understand it(kya karu anpadh Gawar jo huCry).

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Hey ... Kanchi..

who said you are anpadh gawar ?

though your english not perfect, spelling not perfect... grammer not perfect but this is with all of us. And more over you have presence of mind VijayVijayWink

Cheers,
Vijay

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodi

yup. Some think that the directors have bought the BLF story just ot change the WHOLE thing around! What;s the point?

Jodi

Sigh...ever seen "Who's the Boss?"...Well anyway, it was an American comedy which was later bought by an English director....

In the American version, the two main characters do not get married in the end, but in the English version they do...

My point is that they can change things if they have bought the rights to the story...

Anyway, as far as I've heard (I may be wrong), BLF did not feature a character like Purab Mehra...

If the original series DID feature such a character, then you're probably right about the fact that Jassi will end up with Armaan.

Enough said!

Mystica

Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

I am sure,nothing will happen if Jassi will read Purab's letter. JAB PURAB KE KEHNE SE JASSI KO KOI PHARK NAHI PADDA TO LETTER LIKHNE SE KYA HOGA, JASSI TO JAISE BHI HO ARMAAN SE HI PYAAR KAREGI AUR USI SE SHAADI KAREGI.Angry I know, if Jassi's misunderstanding about Purab will be cleared,she will consider him only as her friend,only friend.When Jassi will realise Armaan's true colour(though he will start loving her),she'll left him & Gulmohur. After that,under the pressure of her Parents & Bebe,she'll be engaged to Purab.But our "GR8 PURAB" after realising that Jassi & Armaan love each other and he stands for Jassi only as her good friend will call-off his engagement with JassiBroken Heart and he will try to Unite JASSI & ARMAAN forever.Dead

Now Jassi has become "TYAAG KI DEVI" Deadfor trying to unite Armaan & Mallika, after some time PURAB will become "TYAAG KA DEVTA" for trying to unite Jassi & Armaan.

Again I am saying if Purab comes back,he should be shown with Mallika instead of that JassiAngry KYUNKI JASSI SE SAATH REHNE SE WOH  "ROTLU"Cry BAN JAATA HAI surpassing all EKTA KAPOOR's TV serials' actors.

So, PURAB should be married to MALLIKA, afterall ACHCHE LOGON KE SAATH HAMESHA ACHCHA HONA CHAHIYEClap

Am I right Kanchi & Vijay????

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Ritu!

Well said VijayVijayClap

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top