Stars excited about JD finale- Suraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Online partner Maruti Suzuki Maruti Suzuki Mobile Internet Partner MTS Mblaze
Home Just Dance News Contestants Gallery Downloads Fun Zone a step ahead - videos I just dance
FEATURES JUST DANCE Stars excited about Just Dance finale!
Sooraj
SHOWING 5 OF 7 IMAGES

Sooraj
Expectations from the finale
:  I am expecting a whole lot of viewers to watch the show. A dance icon like Hrithik Roshan is judging the show and plus it is the finale episode, so I am expecting a great response from viewers of the show.

Favourite among the Top 3: Those who have made it to the finale are the best dancers in the world, so all are my favourite. From whatever I have seen I feel that whatever the judges say is right. It is from their comments that we viewers realize which contestants have excelled and which have faltered.

Celebrity moment: I managed to watch a bit of the Ranveer Singh and Imran Khan-Katrina Kaif episode as I was busy with my own shoot. They seemed to be having a lot of fun on the show.

What kept me hooked to Just Dance: I am a fan of the show So You Think You Can Dance. Just Dance lives up to the same standards but the format is more vivacious and energetic. I also enjoyed watching the stunts in the show. I know how risky stunts can be as I used to do it in my show Prithviraj Chauhan. Here contestants have to perform stunts, dance as well as make the act look beautiful. I admire the presence of mind of the contestants on the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uAmor.nikhilsahaissweety007_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars excited about JD finale- Suraj" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanx For Sharing

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Embarrassed

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!Embarrassed

katiya

katiya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanx For Sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.