Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hey  guys  

i'am  post  a  new  fan  fic  for  sujal ( rajeev )  &  kashish ( aamna ) hope  u  like  it.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "zindagi ke silsilay" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
suri dear u r most welcome ur fanfiction is really mind blowing Clap waiting for ur story

PuIchritudinous

Goldie

PuIchritudinous

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hmm...surya parnani post karo LOL

princesspari510

Groupbie

princesspari510

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
cant wait
pooja Tongue

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged

ok frnds i am here to post the introduction of zindagi ke silsilay on behalf for my best fried SURYA as she is getting prob in posting the story so pls give ur comments to surya

zindagi ke silsilay

hi  readers ,
well  this  is  my  first  fan-fiction &  i  hope    everbody  will  like  it .

THE  INTRODUCTION:-

GAREWAL  FAMILY :-
the  garewal  family  is  situated  in  shimla . the  family  is  headed  by  chetan garewal {  played  by  cg of  kth } ,  chetan's  wife  is  veena  garewal  who  is  a  very  loving  and  caring  mother {  typical  kth types }.
chetan  and  veena  has  4 sons  and  a  daughter .
the  eldest  son  is  our  sweetheart   sujal {  played  by  rajeev }  he  is  abt  26 yrs  of  age , swayam  is  the  second  son  { he  is  a  very  possitive  character } he  is  24 yrs  of  age , rishi  is    the  third  son { he  is  very  sportive  and  friendly } he is  21yrs  of age , the  youngest  of  the  sons  is  shlok { he  is  a  very  big  flirt  ,but  good at  heart } he  is  20yrs  of  age . now  coming  to  the  only  beti  of the garewal  house   being  the  only  beti  she  is  the  pyarri - dulari  of  the  house .  she  is  18 years  of  age  she  is  pampered  by  all  her  brothers . the  garewals  r very  big  business  people  in  shimla  .  chetan's  best  friend  was  lalit  . lalit  and  his  wife  die  in  a  accident .  they  have  4 sons . akshat  ,  piyush , aman  and  varun . akshat  is  sujal's  age  and  is  his  best  friend , aman  and  varun  r  two  nice  guys  who  hang  around  with  rishi  &  shlok .  the  only  odd  man  out  is  piyush  ,  he  did  not  like  the  garewals , he  wanted  to  destroy  them  but  he  always  had  a  fake  nautanki  smile  on  his  face . nobody  knows  abt  piyush's  intentions.
sujal  has  a  best  friend  pratham . sujal   looks  after  the  business.

OBEROI FAMILY :-
the  oberoi  family  r  very  big  business  tycoons  in  the  U.S.A . it  is  headed  by  sumeet  oberoi {  played  by  sumeet  ahuja  of  remix } ,  his  wife  is  sonia oberoi {  played  by  sonia  ray  of  remix } , they  have  5  daughters .  kashish  is  the  eldest  she  helps her father in managing  the  business  , archie ,  gauri  , charu  , mehak  r  the  other  daughters of  the  oberoi's .  the  sisters  have  a  wonderfull  bond  between  them . the  sisters  have  never  been  to  INDIA  before . the  oberoi's  know  the  garewal  family  vert well  but  the  children  have  not  met  even  once  .  only  the  elders  know  each  other  becoz  sumeet  &  sonia  stayed  in  shimla  and  were  very  good  friends  of    chetan  and  veena before  they  moved  to U.S.A .
there  r   some  more  characters  whom  i'll  be  introducing  later  on  ..
i  hope  u  people  liked  my  introduction  . sorry  guys  if  have  used  the  same  names  can't  think  of  any  other   names .
this  story  is  about  the  phases  in  life  one  has  to  face
sometimes life  is  a  bed  of  roses  and  sometimes  is  a  high tide  wave . so  this story  will  deal  with  how  people  of  different  personality  come  together  to  lead  a  life &  deal  with  their situations .
well  i  hope  u  all  like  the  introduction  keeping  my  fingers crossed .
bye........
take  care

Surya

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 26 January 2006 at 12:07am

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
well suri i am going to be the first one to comment suri dear ur story is mindblowing Clap ur story is really going to create magic in coming parts

luv
shruti

rajeev1

IF-Dazzler

rajeev1

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed ...grreat!...
hehheheh...yeh acah hai shruti!...ap sab ke parts post kiya karo..hahaha Tongue

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 12:02am | IP Logged