Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suicide and DABH!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

While watching the show last night I could really feel for the pain that Sandhya's character must be going through! Constantly crying and feeling hopeless!  Im just wondering if the writers will be considering a theme of suicide as many women in these unfair situations that have their human rights violated turn to!

Last year Suicide was up by 10% according to research in young women! Is it right to be glorifying this unfair outdated terrorism of young girls?  Ok so her husband has nice teeth but does that make it all better?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suicide and DABH!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

While watching the show last night I could really feel for the pain that Sandhya's character must be going through! Constantly crying and feeling hopeless!  Im just wondering if the writers will be considering a theme of suicide as many women in these unfair situations that have their human rights violated turn to!

Last year Suicide was up by 10% according to research in young women! Is it right to be glorifying this unfair outdated terrorism of young girls?  Ok so her husband has nice teeth but does that make it all better?

Yes!

tanind

tanind

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
You have already started to talk to yourself?

Edited by tanind - 28 September 2011 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar_mahi_-Antu-_-Aslan-

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanind

Haven't you ever?

tanind

tanind

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Haven't you ever?

Talk to me
I watch sometimes IPKKD and in that show Hero  releases the hands of a girl  and she falls from  the level about 2 floors. For such a thing in Europe it would be judged for something that exposed the girl's life in mortal danger.
But no one seems is  perturbed and the girl in the future  even marry him. 
That is fantastic. It is hard to come up with such story.
And everyone is looking quietly.

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Haven't you ever?

Talk to me
I watch sometimes IPKKD and in that show Hero  releases the hands of a girl  and she falls from  the level about 2 floors. For such a thing in Europe it would be judged for something that exposed the girl's life in mortal danger.

I think people all over the world can pass a judgement on something as horrific as that and I'm sure many of those are objective opinions, that is unless they have been through a similar experience first hand!

The difference here is that not many people are dropped two floors from a building where as many young women are forced into marriage!  The feelings Sandhya must be going through can probably be felt by millions, hence the suicide rate!

I understand where you are coming from and its something that needs to be discussed!Tongue

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Haven't you ever?

Talk to me

I think people all over the world can pass a judgement on something as horrific as that and I'm sure many of those are objective opinions, that is unless they have been through a similar experience first hand!

The difference here is that not many people are dropped two floors from a building where as many young women are forced into marriage!  The feelings Sandhya must be going through can probably be felt by millions, hence the suicide rate!

I understand where you are coming from and its something that needs to be discussed!Tongue

I think it may become an issue in the show! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.