Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why was Sandhya hesitating to open the gift?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

OHHShocked.. i just remembered the last scene of today's episode.. where sandhya was hesitating to open the shagun that Bhabosa gave her..Confused

any guesses why was she not opening the gift??Ermm

I think that Meenakshi forgot to put the ornament insideLOL and sandhya is feeling through her touch that there is nothing inside that shagun bag..ShockedLOL

if that is the case.. what will Sandhya do to protect her in-laws reputation??Confused

IF that is the caseLOL.. i am not sure what is going to happen.. but i am just imagining the scene..Wink

lets wait and watch Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007geesarshi_karishtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why was Sandhya hesitating to open the gift?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
LOL Even I thought the same.

Is the ornament missing in the bag or it is to Sandhya's apprehension regarding her future or her helplessness in what is happening?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Just like she wasn't interested in her sarees, she's not particularly interested in the gifts and she feels uncomfortable with all this anyway.
It's her unease and suffocation that is making her hesitate doing anything related to her wedding I'm guessing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@mahi

i guess u r right the bag was empty her expresions shows it clearly as she was feeling it frm fingers 

bhabho gets impressed with sandhya after it n meenakshi ki band bajegi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
LOLZ gals, i like Bewafa's post makes sense , 

and look at episode, it was a round box, how will sandya know if something is there or not 

its her i dont know wats happening in my life kind of thing which is running in her mind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

OHHShocked.. i just remembered the last scene of today's episode.. where sandhya was hesitating to open the shagun that Bhabosa gave her..Confused

any guesses why was she not opening the gift??Ermm

I think that Meenakshi forgot to put the ornament insideLOL and sandhya is feeling through her touch that there is nothing inside that shagun bag..ShockedLOL

if that is the case.. what will Sandhya do to protect her in-laws reputation??Confused

IF that is the caseLOL.. i am not sure what is going to happen.. but i am just imagining the scene..Wink

lets wait and watch Embarrassed

She was hesitating to open the gift as she was suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome!  A young innocent girl in her position I'm sure wouldn't be bothered about a cheep piece of fashion jewellery! She was utterly shattered by all this selfishness!  Please pay attention!!Embarrassed

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

I think she was just uncomfortable with accepting a gift ...it was like accepting the relationship and the ensuing responsibilities ..and she is not prepared for it ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I think she was just uncomfortable with accepting a gift ...it was like accepting the relationship and the ensuing responsibilities ..and she is not prepared for it ..

Uncomfortable?  Sitting without a cushion is uncomfortable!  Being forced into a marriage is rather more than that dear!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.