Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anwaya

hey its amazing!

loving each expressions by paul

Thank u anwaya, am glad u liked it.😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Reashma I told u na that u r full on crazy OMFG half of them I have alreafy read on the PM but reading them again made me to tapkaofy tears like daily soaps but out of the laugh. U r awesome

Keep making more and thankew so much for PM =]
--sunshine-- thumbnail
One advice whenever  update just change the title with mentioning page number so that we dont miss it =]
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Reashma I told u na that u r full on crazy OMFG half of them I have alreafy read on the PM but reading them again made me to tapkaofy tears like daily soaps but out of the laugh. U r awesome

Keep making more and thankew so much for PM =]

Thank u  sweety, am glad u rofled at my work and i will make  more of these hilarioush/funny convo with pic.😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
He bro can u plz be honest to me?? Do  i look like a  hawt  sexy mama!!  I can imagine lots of male vampy's falling for me when they see me in this short sexy dress.!!

Oke u want me to be honest well am gonna tell  u that look like a knockout bombshell!!!🤪🤢
Klaus in his thought*Do u really think u look like a knockout bombshell. No honey i dont think so!!!😛
🤣. U dont even know that ur wearing a night gown u silly girl!!!🤪😆🤣
Instead of hawt vampy,s running after u they will run away because ur wearing  this dangerous,hideous and cheep night gown!! Yuckkk!!!☢️🤣
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Omfgosh!! I have to hide for Klaus  this psycho vampy is after me!!!😕. He has a hudge crush on me but i dont feel the same hes such a creep!! This vampy is ishtalking me.🤣.
 I have to tell Elena maybe she can help me😆

Damon*Elena please help me!!  Klaus is ishtalking me and  he has a hugde crush on me.. but i dont.
Elena* Damon i dont believe u, are u serious!!
Damon* I beg u plz help me out am really helpless
Elena* Oke Damon i will help u and  i will talk to Stefan he can help us.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Well i have to talk to Stefan that Klaus is after his brother .. poor poor poor vampy.

Oke Elena has phoned me and wants to talk to me.  Owwh i see her. Shes my girl and Klaus doesnt know it that pfool.!!!

Stefan* Hi honny how are u am soo glad to see u.  Now tell my whats the problemo..
Elena* Sweety am fine but Damon has a problem .. Klaus is ishtalking Damon.

Stefan* Yes i know Klaus is such a perverd.  Afcourse i will save my bro. Honny u and Damon know that am fooling Klaus. I dont love him am only with him so i can find out what his weakness is then all will kick his candy a**.Yipee!!!!🤣

sumana-13 thumbnail

.Reshama. thumbnail
Owh brother am so glad to see u😊.

I heard from Elena that Klaus is istalking u .. dont be afraid i have ur back!!!👍🏼

Did u find his weakness😲..

~
Well i know his secret . This hybrid is afraid of milk🤪 ..last time Klaus and me had an argument and i threw cold milk at his face😆. His head burned and smelled like melted cheese.
🤢

Really!!!😆 Now i can rescu myself.. when he,s after me a will throw  a capsule of cold milk at his face.. Thanks bro ..His dirty candy a** is mine!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣
 🤣

.Reshama. thumbnail