Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AA1407

Goldie

AA1407

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

My angel

There she was, right in front of me, standing confidently with her head held high. Her chocolate brown eyes were scanning every corner of the room and her lips curved into a small smile. With her hair tied up into a neat ponytail and her milky complexion, she looked nothing short of an angel.

After about a minute, she seemed to notice my presence and without a minute's  hesitation advanced towards me.  

Offering her hand to me for a handshake, she said "Nice to meet you Dr. Armaan Mallik , I'm Riddima Gupta, the new HR of the hospital"

To be very frank with you, my readers, i was amazed.  Never had i seen a person so confident, yet so warm and compassionate.

I would be lying if i had said that I didn't care about the position she held.  As the HR of the company she had to keep all the doctors and the nurses happy - not just me.  Man! I so wished she was my personal HR.

I came out of my dreamland and saw her smile an understanding smile. "Wondering how I know your name?" she asked. 

Man! I so wish that was the case! She was so innocent - she actually thought i was thinking of how she knew my name and here I was thinking of how she could become my personal HR.

"Well Armaan - i hope you don't mind me calling you that, but, coming back to your question,  or the question i think you have for me, I have gone through all the employee files, and that's how i know. But i must tell you - i'm impressed by your record..."

Oh man!  Doesn't she need to breathe??  For how long can a person speak continuously without a break?  But did i care? Of course not. I'd be ready to listen to her for the rest of my life if i had to. 

Reader, don't take me wrong over here, i'm not trying to be cheesy - I actually would.  I'm actually captivated by her. 

"So Armaan.. What do you think?" she concluded and looked at me with an expectant look.   Now what was I supposed to say? That i was too busy thinking of spending the rest of my life with her, to actually listen to what she was saying?

"I think you're right" I said finally and it seemed to be the right thing to say, as she smiled widely at me.

" you weren't listening right?" she asked me immediately.

Bang!! I was actually proud of myself for giving her her desired answer, and now, all of that went down the drain.

"huh?" was all i managed to say, and then i heard the most melodious thing ever - her laughter.

She came closer to me, and stood there for a while observing me closely, with an amused smile.   And I was the "bichara" person of there, totally confused of what was happening.

I tried to think of all the various reasons behind her laughter and her amused smile, but my brain stopped working and i froze completely the minute i felt her lips on my cheek.

I came back to planet earth after about a minute, and saw her standing at the same spot.  Her eyes were now staring at the ground and a slight red shade was now visible on her cheeks. But what caught my attention the most was that she was biting her lower lip.

She looked up for a minute, looked straight into my eyes, and then looked away. She stepped back and said "so see you around", turned and left without a second glance.

A stupid smile plastered my face for the rest of the day. While leaving the hospital to go back home, I  happened to see Riddhima again. 

She was chatting away to glory with Anjali , Muskaan , Nikhita and Sid.  I joined them and everyone except for riddhima acknowledged my presence. What was wrong with her??

" Armaan, meet Riddhima, the new HR and anjali's sister"  nikhita said once she saw me looking at riddhima with a huge question mark on my face

" yeah i know I met her in the morning" I said, still staring at riddhima

" So you're joining us tonight at her welcome party right?" nikhita asked, with a frown now adorning her face

"Why isn't abhi coming?" I asked her shamelessly and saw her blush. Riddhima looked up at Nikhita, then looked at me and smiled.

"You're coming right?" Riddhima asked me, looking at me with the same expectant expression and i couldn't refuse.

"Yes i will" I said, smiling back at her, and I saw Riddhima open her mouth to speak but she was stopped as the rest of the gang went 'ooh'.

Knowing the gang, I knew they wouldn't stop for some time to come, so i quickly bid goodbye to Riddhima, and left the hospital.

Reader, I would now skip directly to the party, as nothing interesting happened in between.

If i had to describe the party in one word, I would call it "crazy".  Nikitha had mixed alchohol in all the welcome drinks, and you could imagine the rest.

I do not remember what happened in the party, reader, but all i remember is that in the end, I was fully drunk and had Riddhima, who was drunk herself in my arms. 

The next morning, I woke up with a severe headache and swollen lips, and when i  looked around me, I found riddhima right next to me, with bleeding lips.

I didnt regret anything that happened that day, and dont get me wrong reader, I didnt regret it as i now knew that she had feelings for me too and it wasn't all one sided. 

When she got up, as expected, she blushed a little, hesitated a little, but finally, admitted that she had feelings for me. 

That was our little story, and I wouldn't say " and we lived happily ever after" because every love story has it's ups and downs, but we remained together forever. 

Edited by AA1407 - 28 September 2011 at 6:21am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavs_gid03prachi.kajen.Ritu.JsasyaAnokheeswarobi1ams021ashwini16adorableaisha-AK-Rihanna4alldimpledsmilearoosheescorpio95frnd.of.frndzcrazy_4_karanvidu87KaJen_addictionHR-DMG4lifeMrMrsChiping.teenorchid-DavneetKaur-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My angel - An AR OS *finished* 28/09" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
good one

.Ritu.J

.Ritu.J

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hey!
Nice OS! Love the start!
Please do continue soon :-)

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Niceee

dimpledsmile

Goldie

dimpledsmile

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
continue soon..
 do pm me..

AA1407

Goldie

AA1407

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Finally finished it :P

it was my first attempt to write an OS. 

Feel free to tell me whatever you feel about the try.

thanks

vidu87

IF-Dazzler

vidu87

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
superbbb
do write more

nIhArIkA

nIhArIkA

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nice...:)

Post Reply New Post