Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TOI-What's common between Rukhsar and SRK?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Rukhsar who will be seen in Rajan Shahi's Kuuch To Log Kehege on Sony is proud of the fact that her name is Rukhsar which means cheeks which is a highlight of the face and her name sounds like the second half of Shahrukh's name and Shahrukh means imperial face.

Many a numerologists have suggested her to change her spelling but she chooses to stick to her original spelling and name. She has seen all his films and she feels connected to him since the time she has seen him in Fauji years ago. She had shot for a toothpaste ad with him last year in which she played his wife. It's her wish to work with SRK in a film. She confirms, "I am happy with my name Rukhsar. I like it and people love it. I will surely like to work with SRK once again"

LINK=TOI-What's common between Rukhsar and SRK?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratiSHIKHA19sur.anjubalaAnjalii...xXxcuttieeRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-What's common between Rukhsar and SRK?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hehe...ya i liked dat she didnt changed her name bcoz of some beliefs or whatever...i really like this gal...waiting for d show...uff!!! still 5 more days to go...
thnx 4 sharing :)

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Tongue

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing. Waiting for the show to kick-start.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 d info!!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing..waiting for 3rd oct..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.