Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

PLEASE, do not close this. this has a PETITION for TSC {the secret circle} fans ...

we all know that the new show on CW network started this september THE SECRET CIRCLE

It was developed by Andrew Miller, based on the book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. On May 17, 2011, The CW announced they had picked up the pilot as a series. It premiered on Thursday, September 15, 2011.

Set in the fictional town of Chance Harbor, Washington, the series follows a California teenager who learns that she comes from a family of witches. Cassie, the main character, lost her mother in what she believes is an accident, leaving her an orphan. She quickly finds friends at her new school and finds out the secret of her family's history and the history of all the town's witches. But then she finds an old paper book which has another secret in it: her mother's death might not have been an accident.

Starring
Britt Robertson
Thomas Dekker
Gale Harold
Phoebe Tonkin
Shelley Hennig
Jessica Parker Kennedy
Ashley Crow
Louis Hunter
Natasha Henstridge

SO the thing is everywhere fans are writing about getting a seperate forum for this and after talking to one of the moderatores {if she wants i will reveal her name} and she talked to a DTwhogave two suggestion 1.to spam and 2. to wait ..so by thetime we waitwhydont wesignthispetitiondown .. ifit evengets 100membersthen we can sendittothe DT and thatwill help us to get the forum as ssonnn as possible because the CW forum is mostly dead so nothing can be done there

so from here we start this just say i am in and i will write your name down here

i hope you all will cooperate ... the show is beautiful those who havent had a glance can check it out here

so i am in

1.aishwaryagayen
2. vrushika
3.Tasneem-17
4.soni4eva
5.Keanufan
6.topsyturvy23
7.-Pooja-

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 12 November 2011 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17topsyturvy23premeeristrysoni4evaRKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Petition:The Secret Circle -forum" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSD_Vrushika

IF-Dazzler

MSD_Vrushika

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i dnt really knw abt this.. but.. always try

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I'll def try helping aishu
I haven't watched Secret Circle yet, but was always thought of watching Smile

aishwaryagayen

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i havnt really watched
buh ill help u x

aishwaryagayen

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hell Yes!! I am with ya aishu...

The Greatest story by L.J. Smith vich made me her fan.Yup I hav watched it...if TVD can hav a forum so should this one...V want a Secret Circle Forum

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keanufan

Hell Yes!! I am with ya aishu...

The Greatest story by L.J. Smith vich made me her fan.Yup I hav watched it...if TVD can hav a forum so should this one...V want a Secret Circle Forum
yes di this one is the besttt ... by ljsmith and in two episodes m crazy maddd this really shd hv a forum

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikaririder

*^ Speak Up - Changes on I-F ^*
that thing is also been managed by moderators they will just say something and just not respond anyway ...i have talked about it and lets see

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey even i watched this serial...damn good episodes...i will be happy to support u for this thread...

aishwaryagayen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top