SAB Other Shows

Like to see 'Left Right Left' season 1

lara02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

Would it be possible to  have the series 'Left Right Left' again on the TV show. I understand they use to have it on the Sab Sony channel. I really love that show and unfortunately i cannot find the whole episodes on the you tube or any of the sites as they come as a error etc.   

Please please please help us to see that show again on the big screen TV. I really would love to see that series again.  It's one of our favorites.   All the actors are fabulous. If they can repeat the Remix serial  few times on 'Star One' why not the army base Left Right Left show?

I would highly appreciate if someone could help us telecast that show again. Love watching it. It was a great show.

Thanking you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara02 thumbnail
Hi 

We would like to watch the season 1 of the 'Left Right Left' show again on TV please. 
Put the show back on again for us. Pleaseee ;-)

Would highly appreciate it.

Cheers ;-)
-Nadii- thumbnail
catch them here www.videochaska.com
lara02 thumbnail
Hi 

Thank you for that site but unfortunately it doesn't have the entire season 1 episodes. Episode 3 & 4 etc  are missing and some of the others as well. I have already tried 'video chaska.com site few weeks earlier. I have also tried the you tubes site but only shows what they have available. :-(

If only they could cast the whole show of 'LRL' again for us to watch. 

Thanks anyway for your help. 

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Check out this user's YouTube channel and you will find all the episodes. I know her so I can say all the links work. If you have questions, let me know and I'll ask her to help you out :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunainacfr

The episodes are named like this:
For example: August2307 2 - refers to August 23, 2007 Part 2. She has all the episodes from July 10, 2006 to August 27, 2007.

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 12 years ago