Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I  was amazed by Neha what with her superb acting & dialogues. No tear jerker yet she was able to convey the pain & horror of being accused so lowly. Good job Tarana!Clap & lucky you VikramEmbarrassed  It happens usually that the born carers themselves do not have someone to care so much for them. But thankfully that's not the case with Vik.He has the sherni Mrs Shergill to protect & nurture him.Smile

But why take  out all that anger on Priya?Confused She is a complete stranger to both Ram & the Shergill couple.It hasn't been even a week since she entered their lives. I'd have expected Neha to barge straightaway into Kapoor Mansion at the first light in the morning & give Ram an earful.That would have been more in character. She does have that kind of relationship with him after all. Somehow slamming the door on poor Priya's face was bit disconcerting.Of course given her mental state she wasn't thinking straight still I'd have thought she'd atleast try & see for herself what actually went down at the reception party.

What do u think?

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmaralu5123ishikaek43Autumn_FairyMizhishrutireddygr8Divya23.cutiesakshipavitra123Manzz-Swetha-AbhiAniNaina007Gauri22shamma92ashi4567-Ramya-saisamanviMusiqueloverchithooanizorsaniya9919piyualkaachieverSakshi_Deewanipreet_2010ash91maris08-MariaMars-avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha shot the messenger????" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Nope I think her anger was completely justified also her outburst at priya too was justified because as Neha clearly pointed out priya is ram kapoor's wife and she is an equal partner in all his good and bad things!!!
Also Neha is really upset and hurt and in such a situation nobody really cares whom they are talking to and if it is logical of her to shout at priya!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123ashi4567shamma92anizorchithoosaisamanvi-Carrie-avivakirkDabulls23

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Zuby...Tarana was absolutely top class today...how come we dont see more of this actress...what dialogue delivery...with such ease. The reason she didnt barge into the kapoor mansion was because Vikram told her not to..she wanted to pick up the phone and slam him...Priya also went about it wrongly...instead of condoling with Neha and telling her that both Ram and she feel bad..she should have straightaway told Neha that she is horrified about what happened and together they should unravel the mystery...but Priya was totally zapped as she doesnt even know about the evil gang...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123kavmuksanizorchithoosaisamanvi-Carrie-Chitrathan

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I think too that Neha's angry outburst towards Priya is a natural reaction. Neha is angry with Ram and when she sees Priya at her doorstep, in all her anger...Neha sees someone who is a part of Ram's world. Hence her heated words towards Priya.

This track is going quite well, things are being handled slightly differently here...

The Ram and Vikram scene where even though it seems like Vikram is accused, it appears that somehow Ram doesn't believe that his friend is guilty.

The  Vikram and Neha scene where Neha says that if Ram thought they were thieves, then so be it...they wouldn't have anything to do with him. She didn't go to the Kapoor house and create a scene or make it a tear-jerker reaction.

Finally, the Neha-Priya confrontation. Even Priya here seems more like a mature individual who wants to mend broken fences rather than appearing like Ekta's typical jasoosi heroine.

Hopefully the track continues to go well.

Edited by SuganthiS - 28 September 2011 at 1:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123shamma92anizorachieversaniya9919chithoopreet_2010-Carrie-Chitrathanavivakirk

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Nope I think her anger was completely justified also her outburst at priya too was justified because as Neha clearly pointed out priya is ram kapoor's wife and she is an equal partner in all his good and bad things!!!
Also Neha is really upset and hurt and in such a situation nobody really cares whom they are talking to and if it is logical of her to shout at priya!!

Agree as I said in my post her anger & outburst is completely justified.What I said was I thought it was bit unfair to scream it all out on the already bewildered & shocked Priya. After all the girl still hasn't got her bearings with her new family yet she was compassionate enough to visit Neha in person at her house.
I too will put it to her mental state though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919anizorshaaranyaavivakirk

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Zuby...Tarana was absolutely top class today...how come we dont see more of this actress...what dialogue delivery...with such ease.

True, Neen. I just kept staring at her without blinking such were her facial expressions.Hope the makers use her talent to the best

The reason she didnt barge into the kapoor mansion was because Vikram told her not to..she wanted to pick up the phone and slam him...

But when Ram can follow her into a restroom to comfort & soothe her why can't she barge into his house to demand some answers?

Priya also went about it wrongly...instead of condoling with Neha and telling her that both Ram and she feel bad..she should have straightaway told Neha that she is horrified about what happened and together they should unravel the mystery...but Priya was totally zapped as she doesnt even know about the evil gang...

Me too found what Priya said was only angering Neha more. In her state I think she found those words hollow & empty. But I have a feeling it will be these women who will finally mend fences between the two friends. Ram I think is already regretting his actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorchithooavivakirk

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

I think too that Neha's angry outburst towards Priya is a natural reaction. Neha is angry with Ram and when she sees Priya at her doorstep, in all her anger...Neha sees someone who is a part of Ram's world. Hence her heated words towards Priya.

I'd think Neha belonged to Ram's world more than Priya. She wasn't just the wife of his best friend . She was his friend too. The only one who could call Ram fatty & get away with it.

This track is going quite well, things are being handled slightly differently here...

The Ram and Vikram scene where even though it seems like Vikram is accused, it appears that somehow Ram doesn't believe that his friend is guilty.

I think Ram feels remorse already at what he did to his only friend. He wouldn't be standing forlornly & watching him otherwise. Somewhere in his heart he is sure this is all a terrible mistake.  
The  Vikram and Neha scene where Neha says that if Ram thought they were thieves, then so be it...they wouldn't have anything to do with him. She didn't go to the Kapoor house and create a scene or make it a tear-jerker reaction.

Finally, the Neha-Priya confrontation. Even Priya here seems more like a mature individual who wants to mend broken fences rather than appearing like Ekta's typical jasoosi heroine.

Oh!Jasoos she will be. never doubt thatLOL Finally it will be her efforts that will vindicate Vikram
Hopefully the track continues to go well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorchithooavivakirk

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by SuganthiS

I'd think Neha belonged to Ram's world more than Priya. She wasn't just the wife of his best friend . She was his friend too. The only one who could call Ram fatty & get away with it.

I think here its more a case of Me and Vikram against the Kapoors for Neha and Priya is Mrs Kapoor.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123ashi4567shamma92anizor-Carrie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.