•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone could plz tel me how does bluff master end? i missed the ending!!! plz plz plz 😊

hi
yea im sure i'll b able 2 help u out but i need to know wat part u watched up2 so i kno wer 2 start from
tk cre
1st of all i wud like to thank u 4 respondin! 😃
i have watched it from the part dat nana throws abhishek from the top of the building! plz tell me how it ended
ok
after that Roy (abhishek) lands on a safety mat aand so doesnt die. he then is really confused and goes 2 the hospital there he find out that there was no such docta of his doctas name. he gets his tests dne agen which show he is perfectly OK! nothing wrong with his health. he is really happi afta knowin he wnt die afta dis he goes 2 that mental hospital and meets the guy dittu (ritesh)sed was his dad and finds out that he is not actualli his dad, now he is realli confuzed. and i think he then goes home lol,(cnt rememba properli). he then finds out that dittu wasnt really a conman. he was actually the son of the film producer that roy conned at the beginning of the film, and that he made a fool of Roy to make up 4 his fatherz money loss by making the film story using Roy ans the hero and base it on him. Nana Patkar was part of the film and so was the docta. and Simmi (priyank) was also part of te plan. roay realises wat happened i think realises his mistakes and wnt conn any1 from now. he and simmi get togetha at the end and it finishes
sowi i kno im nt veri gud with explainin stuff and the ending of this film is a bit confusin 2 explain. its betta if u watch it.
i luved bluffmaster, wat did u think of it?
and im sorri 4 replyin kinda late, logged on afta ages.
anyway u take cre and try and gt a betta copy of the film 2 watch!!!!!!
xXx
Thank u so much! i kind of figured out dat priyanka is part of the plan in d middle. i will get a better version on DVD. i thot it was quite good as i luv abhishek!! Thanx again take care 😊
bet i luv abhishek mre than u lol!
no problem
tke cre
xXx
The ending was soooo unpredictable 👏 I was impressed 😊
it hasnt came out on dvd or vhs here