Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks memsaab...thanks for ur efforts

are u from dallas ?

memsaab thumbnail
Old Tumhari Disha Video Files have been uploaded back in www.tumharidisha.us All the video links work from India-Forum now..

test1, test2 and test3 are just replica of some of the old video, but in better quality..

~memsaabEdited by memsaab - 19 years ago
Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mamsaab
I need to get access to your video site (tumhari Disha)
here is my id [email protected]
Thanks
Love
Pavi
memsaab thumbnail

holi video is here...

www.tumharidisha.us/holi.3gp

courtesy: Culture...(thanks a lot.. I was able to have a small glimpse when Zee TV showed a holi special Friday late night and all they showed on TD was the sindoor scene.... ) After watching the video, I could not stop but say hahaha EK ANAAR SAU BIMAAR..

~memsaab

Edited by memsaab - 19 years ago
memsaab thumbnail

for the people not having access to yahoo group, I would be uploading the files in tumharidisha.us site. I have decided to use the yahoo group only for my friends to send the file for uploads.. as the site also has very limited space... I would not be able to keep the videos there all the time..

so all the video clips would be available from link here and we would replace old clips  (same ones) if we receive better copies.

~memsaab

Culture thumbnail

hi memsaab ....

i cant still view the marraige video 😭 i missed all the earlier episodes and i really wana see them.... marraige one included.

what abt the "dont call me sir episode" i alwys keep hearning abt, the karvachuath video, the accident video(where DKs car almost riuns over dissha), DK and Dishas wedding night. pleeeeeeeeease post those soon.

thanks ..😛

diksha thumbnail
Hi memsaab,

Thanks a million for the awesome video!

I enjoyed it a lot...

cheers...
Diksha....
memsaab thumbnail

Culture..

the TD story in pics have some pics from those scenes..(updated last sunday)  I will try to upload the videos soonest possible. It is all in my vid cam but you know my home computer still has Win98 which does not support the moviemaker etc, atleast I can do the pic stuff .. so I'll have to do it from work.. I'll try.. you know when.. and how...hihihihi

~memsaab

Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Memsaab!!!

Tx 4 sharing.......appreciate it.......

Mamta😉

kuls1127 thumbnail
Thanks MEMSAB
It was g8 video thanks
kuls