Tumhari Disha

New Video Uploaded (04/01/2005) - Page 6

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

krazee_gurl

the file can be any size..but bigger the file size,longer time it takes toload and people have no patience (including me).. and go on clicking again as if it will show up hahahha and

peach_9880

I would be downloading these videos soon..don't worry, I have all the episodes on tapes.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazee_gurl thumbnail

hi memsaab,

did u get the clip where DK begs Gargi, i sent it to you, im not sure if u got it๐Ÿ˜•

memsaab thumbnail

Gargi makes DK beg on his knees..

I received this . but dunno who sent it.. hihihihih

Poor Ashu.. he is crying.. of humiliation and pain..

www.tumharidisha.us/beg.wmv

SALESHNI thumbnail

Thanks MemSaab for the Video . Thanks alot.

Please keep on posting the videos when ever u have chance .

SALESHNI thumbnail

Memsaab I have a problem the new video u posted I can See them but the problem is that i cannot see the rest of the videos . Well Iam a member of TumhariDisha@ yahoo. Still not all videos could be viewed .

Just let me know that Videos On India forums could be viewed  or it will be like this forever or there is some time needed.

Are u from Frisco.

memsaab thumbnail

there is only a couple of them working right now.. because I am trying to update my website... put a tab on it.. I am going to have the episodes in two ways, text and in pics (like a comic book) soon..

asfor the videos, these are the same videos already in yahoo group.. maybe just thename of the video I might have changed.. I think there is only 2 videos in tumharidisha.us right now.. if you want any of them, send me your email at PM and I'll try to personally mail them to your email add (better have big space) on weekend, if I get time.

Yeah I live in Fresco..

Asian Princess thumbnail

Woowww thankkss membsaab for the new videoo !!! Dkk lookss oo cutee whenn hess begging ii was like aaaawwwwwwww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love Asian princess

Culture thumbnail

Hey Memsaab,

i cant view the buttons on the Clips page ... the screen appears Blank... how do i go and view a list of all teh videos?

Whn will u upload new videos on teh web .. EAGERLY WAITING๐Ÿ˜›

kavanika

sakina thumbnail

hi memsaab i would like to join  the TD yahoo group , can u please give me access to this group my mail : [email protected]

sakina thumbnail

sorry memsaab but my id is [email protected]

plz,plz ,plz...give me access to the group