Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

(both these poems are copyright protected ask me if u want them dont i repeatt dont copy them without permission)

As u enter through the gate it leads you into a house at the far end of the yard has flowers and the other side is all dried ..like it gets after a snowfall then we hear a sad voice "kuch pal...bas kuch pal main meri zindagi badal gayee ...hamesha ke liyay"

Why does life have to be so cruel...so much for Angad and Kripa's happiness.
certain things and moments come in your life which u dont have control of and ruin everything.

a story of a girl ,whose everything got ruined in just a matter of hours ..only hours which could not be fixed again leaving her hopeless and helpless.And she cant even mourn to it cuz she has no clue what her past consisted of.

Character Analysis

Kripa Sharma JUST A NORMAL GIRL ..WITH A WISH TO TOUCH THE SKIES....BUT SOMETHING IN THE PAST LEFT HER SHATTERED INTO A MILLION PIECES.

Angad Khanna A singer For The Heck Of It ,WAS JUST LIKE THOSE GUYS HANGING AROUND WITH THERE GRILFRIENDS...ONE NIGHT  CHNAGES ALL..

[ other charachters will be intorduced as they come]

Edited by Hania baweja - 10 April 2007 at 5:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Unkahe Pal[ finally back chk last pg]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jean

Groupbie

jean

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
nice
cont soon Tongue Clap Clap

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
sounds cool...who are the characters Smile Tongue

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Sounds great cont when u can!
Neha

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

PART 1

As you go further you see a heavy metal gate and behind it is a white mansion…. the gates open and allows you in. as you take a step forward you can smell the welcoming breeze of the house. Yup that's the Bose mansion. as you walk towards the door you pass a fountain, and a few monuments.

There is a long pathway leading to a lawn filled with flowers, as far as your eye crawl there are flowers .on the right side of the garden is a patio where a canvas is standing the camera moves towards it and there is a beautiful girl painted on it..With sad eyes, Crybeside the canvas is a table were a few brushes, a palette and paints are sitting on the far right hand corner is floor seating with white cloth spread on the floor and white cushions on the cloth is a sitar…all these paintings flowers and sitar isn't anything in front of this window.

This window is what catches everybody's eye. Its filled with vines of leaves and the only thing you can see in this greenery is the window. Lets have a peek inside the window (aw bad manners never look inside anybodies room) Angry
The room is pitch dark but on a table a candle is lit which allows you to see some one sleeping on the bed.

As you see the figure it could be described as a girl. So this girl is restless she keeps tossing and turning and has beads of sweat on her forehead and under those heavy lashed eyes pupils are moving…who could tell what was behind them..Just then the girl wakes up panting and screams…. just then the door open and in walks a figure switches on the light and sits beside the girl..Puts his strong arm around her, all the girl could do was lean into him and cry …as she cried the guy said "kripa…kripa"
But the girl wouldn't stop crying.
Just then kripa starts talking"bhaiyya…why ….why is it always me.?…why me ?…why do suffer every time?

And the guy just sits there helplessnot able to do anything…and how could he …even though she wasn't his real sister but he loved her as is she were one.he couldn't see her cry or in pain …he just couldn't. He ..Prithvi Bose..son of Akshay Bose..the richest industrialist in India. Who could buy a hotel or a plane in just am tter of hours ..always felt helpless when it came to kripa ..she was Prithivi's weakness he could do anything for her ,but he couldn't bring what she ad lost. Cry

What did the girl loose??
Stay tuned..

hope u guys like my first part ..plz reply lol

bbye tczz...

luv ya guyss

Edited by Hania baweja - 23 January 2006 at 3:29pm

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i love this fanfic!!! plz plz plz continue!!

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Wink Wink Wink AWESOME Tongue

Moderator's Note:
Please do not use caps. It is considered offensive.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 06 May 2006 at 1:53pm

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey guys thnxz for ur replys ...ill be posting 2nd and 3rd part on friday cuz i have examz bbye tc ..until then keep enjying Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top