Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Goldie

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

heyy its mehnaz!! this is my second fan fic. my first one: i haven't updated in a loooong time and i can't find the link!! its called Angad and Kripa: a new luv story, and if anyone wants me to continue that one please please please gimme the link!!!! but this is my new fanfic. lemme introduce the characters and the setting.

Setting: Takes place in America. Angad and Kripa (who are muslims but have indian names) both live in Austin, Texas. They are high school seniors, both 18 years old. When the graduate, they both are planning to go to Standford University in California.

Angad: Goes to East High School in Austin, TX. He is very popular, smart, very handsome, and had many girlfriends. He doesn't use his girlfriends, but never found the right girl for him. He is planning to go Standford University to study law. In his free time, he sings, and he's a very good singer. He is also very sweet and nice to everyone he meets but has a bad temper.

Kripa: Goes to Martin High School in Austin, TX. She is very shy yet talkative, smart, pretty, religious and caring. She has never had a boyfriend, and doesn't plan to for a long time. She believes in love at first sight, and that there's only one person made for you. She knows Angad from her masjid (mosque) because he's very popular. She had a crush on him when she was a freshman in high school, and still likes him. She's going to Standford University and studying medicine over there.

Shamila: Goes to Martin High with Kripa. Kripa and Shamila were supposed to go to Luthor High School but go to R.L. Turner because they were accepted in the BioMedical Program. Kripa and Shamila are now seperated from their from their friends. Shamila and Kripa are best friends and Shamila often teases Kripa about Angad.

Laila: Laila goes to Luthor High. She is Kripa and Shamila's best friend. Like Kripa and Shamila, she's crazy and all three friends have a whole bunch in comman and have a great time together.

Shamil: Shamil is Angad's best friend. He is mostly like Angad, but sort of uses girls. Angad and Shamil are childhood friends. Shamil will go to University of Texas and will study pharmacy.

Sana: Sana is Angad's girlfriend most of the time. They have an on and off relationship but Angad is usaully with Sana, even though they break up a lot. Sana is pretty and popular, but is also a brat and often lies to her parents.

Danish: Angad's older brother. He plays for the NBA and is a good basketball player. Angad learns his basketball skills from Danish, and Angad is also a good player.

Pritvi: Kripa's older brother. Pritvi is a bussinessman. Pritvi had a fight with Kripas mom and dad about marrying his girlfriend and left the house 2 years ago. Kripa and Pritvi still maintain contact.

Anysha: Pritvi's wife. Feels responsible for Pritvi's seperation from his parents. She is a fashion designer. Pritvi and Anysha live in New York City.

Malik and Anita: Kripa's parents

Ali and Mashal: Angad's parents

i wil add more later!!

tel  me how u like it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FanFic: KYPH" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

can_gal

IF-Rockerz

can_gal

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Bery Nice... Clap

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
wonderful sweetie! Do continue soon! am simply loving it! Tongue

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

angadlover<3

Goldie

angadlover<3

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
hiii!!!...this is the link for ur other fanfic!!..plzzz continue tht one!!...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=154872&KW=sU gA+%2DN%2D+sPiCe

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
continue soon

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Goldie

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thanks fortha link

lil miz