CID

India-Forums

IMP ~ Regarding Videos (Page 2)

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

Thats great news Natasha. But I still have a request for all the members that they participate in the update feedback and discussions and not just come here for the videos.

yep- we dont want WRITTEN update with no replies... the written updates are just as good as the vidz thanks to Natasha, Priya + Anju Clap

simpleguy Senior Member
simpleguy
simpleguy

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Where is the CID SB PART 2 Video? Still waiting for that Confused
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
which vid are u on about simpleguy??
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

But I still have a request for all the members that they participate in the update feedback and discussions and not just come here for the videos.

priya, i understand how much work goes into writing updates but we can't force anyone to reply to any post. there are some members who just come here for video updates and some only for written updates. we should respect their preferences too. we can't force anyone to thank in the written update if they haven't read that or the video update if they haven't watched it.

i remember around aug-sep when you & i were updating and you were busy and i was the only one writing updates. some of the days i didn't get a single thanks and even those days nats was the only one to thank once a while. so i stopped one day and i got 2-3 PMs to write written updates. this shows that people read our updates but some are just lazy to reply.

oh!! what a long reply!!
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Anju first of all i am requesting I know i cannot force people . Besides I am not asking them to say thanks but to participate in the discussions so that we have different views and feedback to make this section more active. If they do not want to read the update and reply no problem as they can do like you watch the video and make their comments. I know a lot of people watch the videos as we the count is there so I am just requesting people to make the cases more interesting by giving their feedback.
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
priya! i know you are only requesting not commanding but i was replying to your post about participating in update thread and not just come here for videos.

why i mentioned it now is that i have become very busy lately so i don't get time to even read all the posts. that's when i understood why some people just don't acknowledge our hard work or post anything. may be they just watch videos and go away or just read written updates and leave.

Go to top