Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Ooops wrote my comment in middle... Lol sorry im on Itouch?
Pratiii ditto Awww kittu is looking truly chirpy, bubbly n super cute in this video i hv never seen it before! Honestly I can't think of any one more chirpy then her I first feel in Love with her in this bubbly chirpy character of her in start of kmh2. I'm so excited for KTLK Kritika and Mohnish will rock togetherr!!!!

Let's not compare and contrast here who is better. Kritika and Mohnish are looking amazing in the Promos n beside this show is about them na. Can't wait till Oct.3 !

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 28 September 2011 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Behl's Body Language (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Rahat Kazmi has been the most graceful paki actor of all time.. and Dr Ahmer was just a tailor made role for him.. ye baat MB mein kuch dikhti hai.. I m sure he can pull off this role easily..Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratimamta-sDancingdollshamil

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I loved the way Monish smiles in the promo when he hesitates to dial  Nidhi's number

Its going to be a sweet mature love story and quite subtle which I love to watch

exactly my feelings!

mamta-s

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

OMG i second everything u saidClap...i mean...Monish is way too goodEmbarrassed...i dont think thr is any other actor...of his calibre who can potray this character with more honestyEmbarrassedBlushing. I mean the way he smilesEmbarrassed and caressess Nidhi's name on the cell Day DreamingEmbarrassed...the way he straightens his tie and then removes itBlushing.Embarrassed ...the hesitationD'oh...the jitterinessUnhappy(word supplied by Dancing Doll) and the immense loveEmbarrassed is clearly visible in his eyesEmbarrassed...and so is his pain. I just loveEmbarrassed the way he is potraying the characterEmbarrassed...he is just adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... iam head over heels. EmbarrassedStar

If the story goes as per our expectation, wait till u have no idea about ur head and heels... LOLLOL

shamil

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

n abt..."arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else"
well i dnt agree...zoya was a legend as well...n some random gal cant jst b br8 n kept to essay d role...!!! infact i dnt think someone other than kittu can fit into it...m not saying this coz i m a KK fan bt bcoz she's a flawless actressn her amazing acting skills n talent compelled me to become her fan...
btw, u said "she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing!"
n few people havent seen her act as well... so here's a vm by  'nutsie29' showing her chirpy side...

since it includes dialogues as well so...hopefully u will get to see some of her acting skills n her chirpy n bubbly side as well...do watch it
tc :)
btw meine kuch jyada toh nahi kaha na...ye reply kuch jyada hi lamba lag raha hai... :)

Hey, Even I foud the zoya chirpiness missing in the promos but the missing element is not because of Kritika but because of the theme that promo was trying to potray...The way the Promo was written, it reflected the element love and did not characterize the chirpiness, hence, someone like me who has never seen Kritika's show, I am still waiting for the show to begin and watch Kritika in the character...

And yes, The VM that you have posted...Awesome...This is the element I was looking for...I just hope the script gives her enough lines and scenes to show this side of her acting...Super excited!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiKaranKittu4evashamil

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@DD: You finally saw that promo I was talking about?LOL
I am a huge MB fangirl due to HAHK and Sanjeevani. There are very few Indian stars in leading roles who can also be called actors. On TV I cant even count five of them. And MB is one of them.

I agree. When i saw the first promo and MB's jitteriness, I remembered you...I saw what you were saying...Boy, That man has done an excellent job!! ...

I infcat liked Mohnish Behl in HSSH too, although that movie was too good for ur boots types...and again, on TV, I also have countable actors that I feel stand out...Have the X Factor...MB is definitely in the counts...I am not sure, I reach at the #5 spot! (Excluding actresses ofcourse)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamta-sRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

The promos are very promising indeed. Keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that RS will keep the main idea behind the story intact. I have not seen any show of Kritika but in promos she looks good. Have to wait and watch to see if she can really be like Zoya. It is very difficult to reach the level of Marina as Zoya but I am ready to wait for that. What to say about MB...He is awesome actor. Very few actors in the industry can handle whatever character is given to them and MB is one of them. Hats off to him. His jitteriness, his impatience, his hesitation, his love is all visible in the promos..He is not just acting but living all these emotions in the promos..

Eggjactly!!!! Every word expresses my emotions here!!

anjubalamamta-s

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
OMG Nikita.!! jeez its been so long.!Remember RBO forum?.Humko yaad aaya?ConfusedROFL.

BTW show looks interesting..going to give it a shot.!

Monish and Kritika..a very unique pair in the making.!.

Hope the ensemble cast is good too coz that what makes the show an overall good package.!

justpratiDancingdoll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.