Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@justprati- u missed the important point in my comment. I said any girl who can act  , not any girlEmbarrassed ; that doesnt mean I do not consider zoya a less popular character than ahmerLOL even I wouldnt want any random girl playing the role. I know u r an ardent fan of KK hence u think only she can do justice.
Abt the 'chirpy' part, I guess u were so excited that u forgot to pay heed to what I wrote after that.
By the way I have seen her acting ; she is definitely very good and a better actor than her BF karan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Behl's Body Language (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@shamil... sweets.. remember me from CMG Embarrassed ... r we gonna b treated to ur wowilicious Aspatal Spoofs here too WinkLOL

shamil

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

@justprati- u missed the important point in my comment. I said any girl who can act  , not any girlEmbarrassed ; that doesnt mean I do not consider zoya a less popular character than ahmerLOL even I wouldnt want any random girl playing the role. I know u r an ardent fan of KK hence u think only she can do justice.
Abt the 'chirpy' part, I guess u were so excited that u forgot to pay heed to what I wrote after that.
By the way I have seen her acting ; she is definitely very good and a better actor than her BF karan

no i saw what u wrote then...d vm was for those also who havent seen her act before so that they can clear their doubts...n abt my point of some random gal wel,i meant some random actress...coz there r only a few actresses who can pull up n justify any character n kittu is among them...
ya i agree dat i m an ardent fan n proud to b a KK fan as well bt my reason for supporting her isnt only dat...dnt see it like i m a KK fan so i like her acting or m so excited... its bcoz i like KK's acting n talent thats why i m her fan...
n um..abt she is definitely very good and a better actor than her BF karan
well, cant compare their acting skills...karan is gud too n most of d gals r like "karan ki diwani" LOLhehe...bt i luv kittu more... i really admire her talent n personality
nywys, lets wait n watch d show
btw, no offense huh!!! i hope my discussions or whatever arent sounding like rude or sth...

Edited by justprati - 28 September 2011 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evashamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@shamil... sweets.. remember me from CMG Embarrassed ... r we gonna b treated to ur wowilicious Aspatal Spoofs here too WinkLOL

heyHug
I hope notLOL
CMG was a great 'inspiration' for those spoofs. This one is supposed to be the remake of a classicTongue

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

heyHug
I hope notLOL
CMG was a great 'inspiration' for those spoofs. This one is supposed to be the remake of a classicTongue

Inshallah.. then think its a good thing.. till we get ur spoofs Wink

Oh gawwdd.. i m so greedy me want another PROMO Tongue

shamil

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@DD: You finally saw that promo I was talking about?LOL
I am a huge MB fangirl due to HAHK and Sanjeevani. There are very few Indian stars in leading roles who can also be called actors. On TV I cant even count five of them. And MB is one of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaDancingdollshamil

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
The promos are very promising indeed. Keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that RS will keep the main idea behind the story intact. I have not seen any show of Kritika but in promos she looks good. Have to wait and watch to see if she can really be like Zoya. It is very difficult to reach the level of Marina as Zoya but I am ready to wait for that. What to say about MB...He is awesome actor. Very few actors in the industry can handle whatever character is given to them and MB is one of them. Hats off to him. His jitteriness, his impatience, his hesitation, his love is all visible in the promos..He is not just acting but living all these emotions in the promos..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollshamilRockChicGirl

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

When we got the news of this show, most of KK fans were protesting over the selection of MB as the lead opposite her; they wanted karan or some other young hottie' opposite her. I was like 'arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else. When I entered this forum, I was looking forward to see KK fans complaining all the timeTonguebut fortunately I found most of them are sensibleLOL.
I am not a fan of KK but she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing! but then I do have hopes that she will do justice. All the promos indicate whats in store as the show goes on, right? So the first 2-3 months we may see the chirpy & bubli side of Nidhi as her fans vouchSmile Anyways am loving this pair even b4 the show goes on airEmbarrassed
I can only say that MB is going to earn a lot of fans once the show goes on air
well, all KK fans r loyal to their stars n support them on their every
step coz we love them n respect their decision, talent, sincerity...
plus monish is a good actor n we luv him as well so why wud we
complain...ya few people had doubts bt that's not bcoz of monish it was
bcoz they luvd d jodi of KK n KK so much dat they cudnt see them"

Pratiii i just loved ur Post! Awww kittu is looking truly chirpy, bubbly n super cute in this video i hv never seen it before! Honestly I can't think of any one more chirpy then her I first feel in Love with her in this bubbly chirpy character of her in start of kmh2. I'm so excited for KTLK Kritika and Mohnish will rock togetherr!!!!

separate n some were devastated coz of d abrupt ending of kmh n want
kmh-3 bt after watching d promos m sure all of their doubts hav been
cleared...

n abt..."arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else"
well i dnt agree...zoya was a legend as well...n some random gal cant jst b br8 n kept to essay d role...!!! infact i dnt think someone other than kittu can fit into it...m not saying this coz i m a KK fan bt bcoz she's a flawless actressn her amazing acting skills n talent compelled me to become her fan...
btw, u said "she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing!"
n few people havent seen her act as well... so here's a vm by 'nutsie29' showing her chirpy side...

since it includes dialogues as well so...hopefully u will get to see some of her acting skills n her chirpy n bubbly side as well...do watch it
tc :)
btw meine kuch jyada toh nahi kaha na...ye reply kuch jyada hi lamba lag raha hai... :)

justprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.