Page 4 Page 6

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

dd, u seem to be my twin sister hereLOL
love and agree to everything u said!
When we got the news of this show, most of KK fans were protesting over the selection of MB as the lead opposite her; they wanted karan or some other young hottie' opposite her. I was like 'arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else. When I entered this forum, I was looking forward to see KK fans complaining all the timeTongue but fortunately I found most of them are sensibleLOL.
I am not a fan of KK but she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing! but then I do have hopes that she will do justice. All the promos indicate whats in store as the show goes on, right? So the first 2-3 months we may see the chirpy & bubli side of Nidhi as her fans vouchSmile  Anyways am loving this pair even b4 the show goes on airEmbarrassed
 I can only say that MB is going to earn a lot of fans once the show goes on air

LOLLOLLOLLOL
I am surprised that people wanted Karan in this role...The script demands an older guy...*confused muh*
and I agree, she seems promising in the promo but I didnt see Zoya element probabaly because I dont know her well...but seems like she can pick up well...lets hope for the best becasue she has v imp part here...
One other thing that I was brooding on was that zoya never left her chirpiness till the last episode...she didnt fade out...I hope that essence remains ehre too...ofcourse that has more to do with the script than Kritika!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.KevaKaranKittu4evashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Behl's Body Language (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GOLDEN23

Completely agree on Mohnish Behl.What is the word-hichhichaahat..He was living it through the promos...

Hich kichaahat
Kashma kash..

That reminds me there was a cute love story on DD called Kash ma kash!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Completely agree on Mohnish Behl.What is the word-hichhichaahat..He was living it through the promos...

Hich kichaahat

Kashma kash..

ditto...kashmakash too reminds me of that...though i nevr saw dat much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hich kichaahat

Kashma kash..

ditto...kashmakash too reminds me of that...though i nevr saw dat much..

I think it had suchitra krishnamurty and javed jaffrey...cute show...I liked it...

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I loved the way Monish smiles in the promo when he hesitates to dial  Nidhi's number

Its going to be a sweet mature love story and quite subtle which I love to watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.Dancingdollshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Awww ... m i the only one.. Drooling on MB-KK already.. Day Dreaming

She is vibrant.. n bubbling in the throes of love..
He is hesitant... yet.. feeling the jitters of love...!!

A D O R A B L E..

Best wishes to the team... dyinggg for it to b 3rd oct soon!

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 September 2011 at 7:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.justpratiKaranKittu4evaDancingdollshamil

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
OMG i second everything u saidClap...i mean...Monish is way too goodEmbarrassed...i dont think thr is any other actor...of his calibre who can potray this character with more honestyEmbarrassedBlushing. I mean the way he smilesEmbarrassed and caressess Nidhi's name on the cell Day DreamingEmbarrassed...the way he straightens his tie and then removes itBlushing.Embarrassed ...the hesitationD'oh...the jitterinessUnhappy(word supplied by Dancing Doll) and the immense loveEmbarrassed is clearly visible in his eyesEmbarrassed...and so is his pain. I just loveEmbarrassed the way he is potraying the characterEmbarrassed...he is just adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... iam head over heels. EmbarrassedStar

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 September 2011 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdollshamil

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

When we got the news of this show, most of KK fans were protesting over the selection of MB as the lead opposite her; they wanted karan or some other young hottie' opposite her. I was like 'arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else. When I entered this forum, I was looking forward to see KK fans complaining all the timeTongue but fortunately I found most of them are sensibleLOL.
I am not a fan of KK but she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing! but then I do have hopes that she will do justice. All the promos indicate whats in store as the show goes on, right? So the first 2-3 months we may see the chirpy & bubli side of Nidhi as her fans vouchSmile  Anyways am loving this pair even b4 the show goes on airEmbarrassed
 I can only say that MB is going to earn a lot of fans once the show goes on air
well, all KK fans r loyal to their stars n support them on their every step coz we love them n respect their decision, talent, sincerity... plus monish is a good actor n we luv him as well so why wud we complain...ya few people had doubts bt that's not bcoz of monish it was bcoz they luvd d jodi of KK n KK so much dat they cudnt see them separate n some were devastated coz of d abrupt ending of kmh n want kmh-3 bt after watching d promos m sure all of their doubts hav been cleared...

n abt..."arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else"
well i dnt agree...zoya was a legend as well...n some random gal cant jst b br8 n kept to essay d role...!!! infact i dnt think someone other than kittu can fit into it...m not saying this coz i m a KK fan bt bcoz she's a flawless actressn her amazing acting skills n talent compelled me to become her fan...
btw, u said "she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing!"
n few people havent seen her act as well... so here's a vm by  'nutsie29' showing her chirpy side...

since it includes dialogues as well so...hopefully u will get to see some of her acting skills n her chirpy n bubbly side as well...do watch it
tc :)
btw meine kuch jyada toh nahi kaha na...ye reply kuch jyada hi lamba lag raha hai... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaDancingdollshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.