Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mohnish Behl's Body Language - Page 2

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

Agree..MB is such a fab actor...n though i have never seen DK, m sure he will do full justice...

As far as kittu is concerned, she is also an awesum actress..i have always adored her acting..n i m sure u will like her tooo

I am hearing good reviews about Kritika, hence, I am more positive about this show! Ofcourse not raising my expectation but excited...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG you just watched the promos ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Where have you been DD? I have watched the promos multiple times. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mohnish looks fabulous. I was too really excited when I found out the story was adapted from DK but didn't want to watch it coz of the producer but then I saw the promos and totally was so excited to see MB.

The jitteriness and the hesitation is just fabulous. His body language in the promos is just too good. I was totally shocked seeing him in the promos I was like OMG when will this show start.

Oh god when will 3rd october come. I am tired of waiting...

Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keva

OMG you just watched the promos ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Where have you been DD? I have watched the promos multiple times. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mohnish looks fabulous. I was too really excited when I found out the story was adapted from DK but didn't want to watch it coz of the producer but then I saw the promos and totally was so excited to see MB.

The jitteriness and the hesitation is just fabulous. His body language in the promos is just too good. I was totally shocked seeing him in the promos I was like OMG when will this show start.

Oh god when will 3rd october come. I am tired of waiting...

oh god, exactly my reaction after watching the promos...and on watching late...
*sheepish muh*
*guilty face*

errr...well, actually, I heard about this show on FB and all of us decided that a remake of DK was a huge NO-NO and we wanted it left untouched...basically skepticism on spoiling the whole theme...
Then I came on IF and saw this new forum and realized - ah ha, this is teh show we were talking about and then came to know MB is the choice for Ahmer,...and then there was no looking back...finally got to watching the promo today...so, here I am...V LATE!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with your each n every word..Mohnish is a terrific actor n his body language n expressions are just PERFECT in the promos..he is surely an asset for the show..I bet this is gonna be his best role so far.
And Kamlesh Pandey is a very mature writer..i loved Rang De Basanti and its my favorite movie till date and if he is the writer of this show then it too gonna rock creatively.
Wishing Mohnish sir and our darling kritika all the very best...looking forward to their chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shamil thumbnail
dd, u seem to be my twin sister here๐Ÿ˜†
love and agree to everything u said!
When we got the news of this show, most of KK fans were protesting over the selection of MB as the lead opposite her; they wanted karan or some other young hottie' opposite her. I was like 'arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else. When I entered this forum, I was looking forward to see KK fans complaining all the time๐Ÿ˜› but fortunately I found most of them are sensible๐Ÿ˜†.
I am not a fan of KK but she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing! but then I do have hopes that she will do justice. All the promos indicate whats in store as the show goes on, right? So the first 2-3 months we may see the chirpy & bubli side of Nidhi as her fans vouch๐Ÿ˜Š  Anyways am loving this pair even b4 the show goes on air๐Ÿ˜ณ
 I can only say that MB is going to earn a lot of fans once the show goes on air
Completely agree on Mohnish Behl.What is the word-hichhichaahat..He was living it through the promos...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

dd, u seem to be my twin sister here๐Ÿ˜†

love and agree to everything u said!
When we got the news of this show, most of KK fans were protesting over the selection of MB as the lead opposite her; they wanted karan or some other young hottie' opposite her. I was like 'arre any girl who can act could be the indian version of zoya, but Dr.Ahmer of Indian TV cannot be any one else. When I entered this forum, I was looking forward to see KK fans complaining all the time๐Ÿ˜› but fortunately I found most of them are sensible๐Ÿ˜†.
I am not a fan of KK but she looks really good in the promo; but that chirpy zoya is missing! but then I do have hopes that she will do justice. All the promos indicate whats in store as the show goes on, right? So the first 2-3 months we may see the chirpy & bubli side of Nidhi as her fans vouch๐Ÿ˜Š  Anyways am loving this pair even b4 the show goes on air๐Ÿ˜ณ
 I can only say that MB is going to earn a lot of fans once the show goes on air

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I am surprised that people wanted Karan in this role...The script demands an older guy...*confused muh*
and I agree, she seems promising in the promo but I didnt see Zoya element probabaly because I dont know her well...but seems like she can pick up well...lets hope for the best becasue she has v imp part here...
One other thing that I was brooding on was that zoya never left her chirpiness till the last episode...she didnt fade out...I hope that essence remains ehre too...ofcourse that has more to do with the script than Kritika!!

Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GOLDEN23

Completely agree on Mohnish Behl.What is the word-hichhichaahat..He was living it through the promos...

Hich kichaahat
Kashma kash..

That reminds me there was a cute love story on DD called Kash ma kash!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hich kichaahat

Kashma kash..

That reminds me there was a cute love story on DD called Kash ma kash!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ditto...kashmakash too reminds me of that...though i nevr saw dat much..
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

ditto...kashmakash too reminds me of that...though i nevr saw dat much..

I think it had suchitra krishnamurty and javed jaffrey...cute show...I liked it...