Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I finally got around to watching the promos (Are there only 3?) and I have to say -
Before watching the Promo, DK attracted me to KTLK and MB was a Bonus but after watching the Promo - DK story line and MB are together making me wait for 3rd Oct.

His body language (Shreya, I see what you were saying) was so subtle reflecting his maturity and yet impactful conveying the jitteriness of love...His lovelorn smile wins me all over...By the end of the 3rd promo, I had goosebumps...I felt his "should-I-Should-I-Not" jitteriness, I felt his hesitation and in all the jiteriness and hesitation, I felt the love...Whether it was the thumb moving over the contact list on the phone or the gift tapping on the hand or the hands adjusting the blue tie and finally giving up and removing it from the neck...Every piece of hesitation was so awww-worthy...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If anyone has any doubt on MB for this role, just watch the Promos!!...

Sometimes a script compliments an actor, sometimes the actor compliments the script and sometimes both work in unison...Any one of the formulae can take the show a long way...The story is very strong (after all its DK EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)  but I do not know about the script yet...But what I do know now, is that this show definitely has the 2nd formulae - MB defn compliments the script and now I am more excited than ever.

DK Story + MB + Kamlesh's script...They have the winning formulae, Will they make it work?

*excited muh*
*jumping on the couch*
*straightenign hair*
*taping foot*
*stifling the edge of the dress*

I can feel ittt... LOLLOLLOL

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 27 September 2011 at 7:48pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Maitri_B1pritiaggarwalLurveTorresswatirahalPooja_0910shrutireddygr8ThisismyIDMizhiArmu4eva-Swetha--Deepali-justpratiAmnaIshKaranKittu4evasur.KevaYou-Know-Whobusybee..Mehek25anna44anjubalaDew-dropintruderfastshamilmudraswathiRockChicGirlshanti05Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Behl's Body Language" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
+ Kritika Kamra don't forget our lovely princess. I can assure u that she will surprise you with her acting abilities and do complete justice to Dr. Zoya's role. In an interview she wrote she has watched DK n is studying Dr.Zoya's role and will do her very best! Smile

Ditto to everything else you hv said the promos are exectional and Mohnish really is looking great his hesitation is very deep n cute.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresAhlaweyajustpratiAmnaIshDancingdollshamilRajinilicious

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
MB and KK going to rocksParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresKaranKittu4evaAhlaweyajustpratiAmnaIshshamil

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
m really liking dis jodi so much after watching d promos!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresAhlaweyajustpratiAmnaIshshamil

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

+ Kritika Kamra don't forget our lovely princess. I can assure u that she will surprise you with her acting abilities and do complete justice to Dr. Zoya's role. In an interview she wrote she has watched DK n is studying Dr.Zoya's role and will do her very best! Smile

Ditto to everything else you hv said the promos are exectional and Mohnish really is looking great his hesitation is very deep n cute.

I have never watched her show but I am reading good reviews. I have Zoya's character carved in my mind and to me she was the limelight...If Kritika can even meet 80% of Zoya, I will be a happy person... Smile

I am with you, we all want Kritika to perform Zoya's best!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

ThisismyID

ThisismyID

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
He is an absolutely  fantastic actor. He can play devilish character equally well. As for his shy avatar, I completely adore it. I dont think there is any actor like him.Any guy with such poise and maturity is admirable. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
ditto...after watching d promos...no doubts abt Monish or d jodi n their chemistry...both actors r amazing n hopefully they will give their best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresDancingdollshamil

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

I have never watched her show but I am reading good reviews. I have Zoya's character carved in my mind and to me she was the limelight...If Kritika can even meet 80% of Zoya, I will be a happy person... Smile

I am with you, we all want Kritika to perform Zoya's best!Smile
i want kittu to perform her best widout trying to imitate zoya coz i wud luv to see kittu do it in her own way n her style rather then copying others...we hav seen zoya's charm n style now time to see how nidhi manages to steal d hearts... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAhlaweyashamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.