Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Hamesha Saath: Guddu Runjhun OS

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm going to write a very small OS 2 or 3 parts: i have this nice love scene in my mind that i wanted to write on Gudu and Runjun...it will take little time to come to the nice romantic hot love scene...😍

Runjun is trying her best to pacify Gudu but no chance ...he is not angry with her but he doesn't like that after all that happen to them Runjun still think about her mama and mami... he really got hurt this time ... Gudu saw Runjun again change her sari and trying all different style  for him ...he kind a like it that she is doing all this for himm...

NEXT DAY

It was  early morning and Runjun was doing ouse work , Devi and Kukan r going for her checkup so she wants to do all her work before Guduji wake up...after devi and kukan left Runjun went to her room to make sure guduji got ready or not as soon as she open the door she felt two strong arm catch her from waist and she know it is Guduji...she kind a like the touch she felt on her waist...Guduji hug her from bihind and told her that she really look beautiful today... and then he move his hand little up near the blouse... Runjun got shy and try to escape from him but the hold was very tight ... 

Runjun:  leave me please... someone will come
Guduji" noone will come... and i'm not going to leave u ... i was just thinking that i shouldn't go to shop today... and just stay in this room with u...
runjun:  (controlling her self) leave me Amma will come ... and i have lots of work to do please...
 Guduji leave her come near her ear and tell her that he will not leave her in th enight... hearing this runjun face became red ...
 guduji walk out from the room and goes towards the kitchen...
Runjun follow him...Runjun was still think what Guduji told her in the room so when he asked for tea she gave him water and when he asked for spoon she gave him more" Paratha" ...Gudu was smiling at her state and he knew what's going on with her... his words r making magic to her mind and body...
at lunch time devi came with kukan and right away she hug amma and then runjun and start crying... Runjun got really worried and asked kukan what happen at doctor? kukan know that devi is really expressing her feeling after they saw their baby. he told her how they saw the baby and how she is happy and the tears r of happiness... Runjun told both of them to have lunch and asked devi to take care of herself and take rest.Gduji also came for lunch so all of them had lunch together and kukan took devi upstair to their room...as soon as they reach to their room devi  hug kukan and start crying... kukan really got scare and asked her if she is OK or she is having a pain ? devi asked again for forgiveness and told him that she is crying because she is happy that he came in to her life and she know that he will take care of her and the baby.hearing this kukan also got emotional and hug devi back. Runjun who came to give water to devi saw this and got really happy that her small sister understanding the relationship and understanding kukan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aw...it was so cute!
My fav line "he will not leave her in the night"
Plzzz continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
ljcruz thumbnail
Nice OS there dear!  Continue with your story, I'm loving the romance between Gunjhun..😳
LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Awesome os! Do continue!
I'll loved how it said "he will not leave her in the night"
Omg my fav line!
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like the story line so far. Please do continue
nigahlad thumbnail
i just finish typing  2nd part but i will post it tomorrow with last part.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
nice OS. do continue. πŸ˜ƒ