India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Asiya and Harshad look great together!

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I was a little apprehensive as the launch date of this show approached because I was never a fan of Asiya or Harshad
I just really liked the concept of this show

But I have realized that Bandini never did justice to Asiya the way Dharampatni does.
She looks amazing. Her role as a sweet but sensible girl is perfect for her

As for Harshad, Im excited to see him in this negative shade

I am officially a convert and Mohan and Kastur have almost become my favourite couple

Yuks

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22LopitaLaylahsugi1ayesha109captkirkKhaLidaHsparkling-star-mesmerised-CDloveapril10Jaz1990anitaranipyar-ishkKhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
They do look great together. This is my first show for both of them, and I adore this pairing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1pyar-ishk

sparkling-star Goldie
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah true .. Although not my most favourite couple they have started to grow on me. Wink 
They look cute together .. but i guess i need some time for them to become my favourite couple .. My favourite couple for Harshad would be him and Anupriya and him and Additi .. They both looked magical  .. HarshAsi though is going their way .. Day Dreaming
-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I agree... they look great together! Day Dreaming

Even though i've not watched any of HC's previous shows and only saw parts of Bandini, when i found out they would be working together i was intrigued to see how they'd be as a pair. Then i saw the 1st promo and have loved them since! Embarrassed
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
super like your post!! agree with you whole heartedly..they look so cute together!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I too was apprehensive to see them as a jodi being a fan of both but once that promo came out I was sold. Today actually was the first time I felt something while watching Mohur. It was that moment Mohan when to thank Kastur for Saroj and the sincere look in his eyes was subtle but spoke volume. Imagine the fireworks Mohur will create once Mohan falls in love Blushing

Aasiya needed this role more to get out of RR shadow and very happy to see her in this avatar. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1anitaraniAngry_BirdieKhatamKahani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, when I read of Harshad and Asiya being paired together, I was against of it cuz of the look Asiya had in Bandini! I never realized that Asiya is so young! Tongue
But the promos made me like the couple a little bit as I saw chemistry between them, specially in the second launch promo! Embarrassed
But now, I'm simply liking the couple! They look really sweet and cute together and not to forget, their off-screen chemistry, their first hug and every time the genuineness in Mohan's eyes when he interacts with Kastur in the show, makes me love their jodi even more! Heart
Anyways, my favorite will always be Harshiti and Harshiya but I'm pretty sure that Harshasi is gonna make a special place in my heart very soon! Embarrassed
For now, I'm just waiting for the day when Mohan will realize Kastur's value and love her in true sense! They will rock, without doubt! Big smile

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 27 September 2011 at 9:33pm

sugi1KhatamKahani

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Watching Harshad for the first time...and well he is ...Day Dreaming

So happy for Aasiya...who is blossoming in this role after Bandini. 

Looking forward to the sparks/romance in this couple..they look
so cute.

sugi1pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index