deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Armaan enters Jassi's cabin. He is annoyed to see her late and say that how the CEO thing has gone over her head. He then goes to his cabin and say loudly " Six months will pass quickly then after that what…..". Puru stands up from a corner and say " Well Armaan its no use worrying about the future. What counts is your past and today. For future is something unpredictable". Armaan looks confused. He tells Puru that he is already confused and Puru is making it worst. Puru then explains that with old age he has something called "experience" which is a big thing. That everyday stock markets keeps changing and so does the leaders. That Gulmohur will also change. He then points the fact that a year before Jassi was an ordinary sectary but in one year she has become the CEO. So one can imagine what she can to do with Gulmohur in six months. He also tell Armaan that he is holding a press conference so Armaan would tell everybody that the Suri Family is not losing control gulmohur. That Gulmohur is still theirs no matter what the circumstance. Armaan then smiles slyly as if he has something big in his mind.Pari sees everybody (journalists, camera man etc) coming. She quickly starts doing her make-up as she feels that she is looking dull. When one of the person asks her where Armaan is Pari covers her face with her hands and say that she will talk to them later. After checking her make-up when she turns around to answer the man's question they were gone. Pari is sure that they have gone to the conference room. She goes and informs Malika about the conference. Malika says to herself that how would Gulmohur have a conference without her.

In Jassi's home Amrit is saying that how stubborn Jassi is and that when she makes up her mind about something. Bebe tell Amrit not to worry and to give time to Jassi to think things over. Billu asks sarcastically " Well what should we do when we are waiting for her ? Chew Carrots ?" ( That time Amrit and bebe were sorting out the carrots) Bebe smiles and say no , we will make halwa. Amrit excitedly says that Purab loves khajar ka halwa. Bebe adds that she has invited Purab for dinner so they make can it for him then. Billu comments that how good people have similar tastes. Amrit replies to do this that he will be given the halwa only after Purab has finish eating. With this both billu and Amrit starts arguing. Bebe stops them and tell them that its time to tell Jassi about Purab coming to dinner. That she has no intention of letting the iron cool down. Jassi is in her cabin hard at work. She thinks to herself that how she has achieved the 2 crore contract. Then Bebe's calls come. She tries to back out but bebe won't listen any excuses from her. So when Jassi has finished talking with Bebe she decides to call Purab before her family take a step which she fears. Purab is surprised to get her call early in the morning. Jassi invites him for a coffee. Purab agrees.

In the conference rooms a jornalist ( Mr Smirk) stands up and asks Armaan that how does he feel about Gulmohur's victory. Armaan starts talking about his feeling when Malika pops in. She ignores Armaan and interrupts everything. She doesn't give Jassi any credit at all and even have the nerves to say that Sheetal was her friend. And so she ( Malika) was aware of her tastes. In the powder room the gang are staring at a famous Journalist. When the journalist introduces herself because of the stares the gang jump on her. The journalist explains to them that she has come to interview Gulmohur for getting Sheetal's contract. The gang automatically says " Oh you mean you have come to interview Jassi" The journalist is surprised to hear Jassi's name. She asks them who Jassi is. And the gang starts admiring Jassi for everything.

In the conference room that lady journalist from the powder room enters and asks about Jassi. Malika tries to cover up by saying that Jassi is just like any other employee who has helped in Shteeal's contract but the lady journalist makes it clear that she had heard something else about Jassi. Armaan finally admits that Jassi is the CEO. The journalists are all stunned. Malika is angry and stands up to leave. The journalist then goes in search of Jassi. The gang already warns Jassi to prepare herself. Although Jassi takes it very lightly she handles the journalists beautifully when they come to her cabin to asks her questions. And she keeps stressing on the team work and leadership that Gulomhur has shown in her interview. On seeing the crowd Pari also enters the cabin. She is standing right beside Mr Smirk. She comments loudly that Jassi has all the attention for no reason at all. Armaan calls Pari loudly from the room. Dumb Pari goes to him.Armaan says something about Purab which makes it clear that Jassi and Purab are friends. It was a very harmless comment but its goes struck right on the target. Mr Smirk overhears everything. He starts smirking even more widely. He asks Jassi what her relationship with Purab is. Jassi goes pale. She asks him that why does that count. He asks her bluntly and in a very rude manner that is Purab her boyfriend. That a friend would never make such a big sacrifice for anybody. Jassi is speechless. The other Journalist starts echoing the same questions. Jassi makes it clear to them that she doesn't mix her business life with personal life. Mr smirk comments that its hard to believe. Jassi had enough. She stands up and again stress on the fact that she doesn't mix her life. She leaves looking very frustrated.

Jassi comes to Coffee caf. Purab jokes with her that she is one who is late when she invited him herself. Jassi says sorry. Both of them sit down. Purab notices her troubled face and asks her what's the matter. Jassi says it is just office work. Purab instantly say that he is no fool and that if she has called him it must be of some reason. When saying this he grabs her hand. Jassi taps on his hand and says "Hey won't you even ask me for a coffee". Purab instantly calls the waiter. They both order coffee. Purab again asks her. Jassi begins by saying that she does n't know how to begin. She fumbles over the whole sentence when she tells him not to get embarrassed or something when her parents him her hand in marriage. Purab smiles and say " Oh you called me for such a little thing. They have already asked me about the marriage". Jassi in turn is shocked. She looks down (I guess she is embarrassed) and asks that what did he say. Purab says " I said yes". Jassi instantly looks up and stares at him. Purab adds " But I also added that you might not agree to the whole thing. You know how I feel for you. But your friendship is more important to me and I don't want to lose it by making awkward situations for you". Jassi is about say something when Mr Smirk appears out of now where with a camera man. He tell her that she has been caught with Purab Mehra. Jassi is shocked. Purab looks as if he is ready to give Mr Smirk a piece of his mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Thanks Deadly!!!! Great update!! "Mr. Smirk" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Morgoth thumbnail

Bless you, deadly!

Btw, I absolutely love the name you gave to the journo --- "Mr. Smirk".

Now the serial is taking an interesting turn.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
thanks deadly.. Great update once again... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sounds like a must see episode.. need to rush home..
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.... too good.... A must see Episode..... All the blessings and good wishes for you Deadly for such a deadly update!!

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
jaan14 thumbnail
Thank You So Much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pj04 thumbnail
 ab jassi kya karegi????//
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really really hope that this 'Mr.Smirk' thing will not ruin the possibility of Purab-Jassi's love relation.

deadly thumbnail
Thanks guys! Well that guy(journalist) seriously derserved his name. Mr Smirk has a big attitude problem.He walked around as if everything is his business so he has the right to know. When you will see you will understand what I mean. Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
sarah_habib thumbnail
hmmm what jassi is afraid of... purab is way to good for her she should be thankful he said YES