Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Pullo i've been in that situation...

oh God ...mooli ka prantha becomes a bomb ðŸ˜²
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
I don't think I get it. What is armpit fetish? Does it mean that people love to have armpit hair or that they are too afraid to shave? ðŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rits mooli ka paratha 😆😆 isiliye main nahi khati..🤣

zainaabb sooo trueee...

Shabbo: i only knew about the sexual armpit fetish.. never knew about this one.. aaj pata chala..😆😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I don't think I get it. What is armpit fetish? Does it mean that people love to have armpit hair or that they are too afraid to shave? ðŸ˜•

It is a recognized fetish much like foot fetish but less common. Its a sexual attraction for strong odor of the arm pit usually. But here, it looks like attraction for shaved ones. ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

It is a recognized fetish much like foot fetish but less common. Its a sexual attraction for strong odor of the arm pit usually. But here, it looks like attraction for shaved ones. ðŸ˜†

who will get attracted to unshaved ones?? 🤢
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

who will get attracted to unshaved ones?? 🤢

Hippies? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Thanks for explaining...but I feel nauseated now🤢
ok this is photoshopped prolly but yuck!

I have heard that it's common in Europe to not shave off arm pit hair. It's know to be a natural thing, so there's no reason to shave it. I am not sure how much truth there is into that. ðŸ˜†
A lot of guys dont shave under arm hair and it's gross, especially when they proudly put em on display. Gross. ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: eraser

A lot of guys dont shave under arm hair and it's gross, especially when they proudly put em on display. Gross. ðŸ¤¢

😆

I like men to look like men, arm pit hair, leg hair, arm hair, head full of hair, little chest hair (not Anil Kapoor junglee types). ðŸ˜†  are attractive to me. If they are too shaved, then its gross. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago