Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:ARJUHI:Benaam Ek Rishta- CH6 Pg.51..05-11-11 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 59

sar786

sar786

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
very nice update,looking fwd for more,just started to read it today Smile
its so sad that he couldnt get closure by seeing her one last time.feel bad for him,on the ohter hand glad she's not the villian in ur story and she left on a good note.well not so good cuz she died but her loss is arjuhi's gain i guess LOL do continue soon.tnx for the PM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:ARJUHI:Benaam Ek Rishta- CH6 Pg.51..05-11-11 (Page 54)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arta

Goldie

arta

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
it was not a so long part it felt a short one Big smile
anyway arjun past was so sad , but it's great that arohi can just understand him only with one sight and so good that she has found out that she is in love with him...
and i like the drunken arjun and you better update soon because is not fair to end in that point... and as they say with the excuse of being drunk you will say things that when you are sober you dare not say ...

EID  MUBARAK TO YOU TOO

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
drunk arjun is much better!
loved the update!
arohi realised her love finally!
poor arjun! gauri's parents shud never hv said those words!
update soon! want to knw wat happens nxt!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

always love drunk arjun :D

hmm. . .so dt happen bt i m thnkful to gauri parents ; agr wo na hote to arjun ki life men arohi na hoti :D

arohi realise ? -ladies 1st

plz updt jaldi. . .waitng . .thnks 4 da pm & thank u 4 ur sweet comment on my ff :)

p.s: plz dnt mind if i cment late . . hv p.c prblm , usng cell . . .will be sort out in nxt mnth , hopefully :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oye hoye Mishi..kya update tha..just loved every single emotions portrayed there and the song was perfecto for the moment...looking forward to the next chappy...

Do ghuNt mujhe bhi pila de sharabi phir dekh hota hai kya...haila Arohi is in love...his past brought tears to my eyes but at least although drunk but he has said those words to her...and loved the way how he smiled thinking about her...

sorry for the late response I was busy with a wedding...

Edited by Anupa28 - 08 November 2011 at 9:21am

MsSweetheart96

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
pls update soon... this ff is supercute

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
missy and daya

pls - we need an update -

MsSweetheart96

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
yeap update guys :D

MsSweetheart96

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.