Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

This is for Disha77 and others in the for

incessantreader Newbie
incessantreader
incessantreader

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Disha77!

I have just registered. Man, I must say one thing! I had never, ever, ever imagined that I would be participating in a forum! I just landed on this web page by accident and have since then been hooked on it. Since then  I just couldnt stop myself.

The reason being that I am seeing soooo much of myself reflected in Disha77 that it is impossible to not communicate with her and all the other equally interesting members of the forum.

Disha77, you are stuck in a wrong profession. Get up, scoot, move - you dont belong in finances. You would make a tremendous success in Journalism/Creative writing. Ask me - I have been in two major fields till now - Banking/Finances and Computer software. But I am yearning for my first love - Journalism.

So just find a way and move sweetie, coz I know that much as I love Finances and Technology, it would have been a different world in hard core journalism.

And u seem to be having/developing enough contacts to be able to get into a field where u can make your living while languishing in the pleasures of job satisfaction to the hilt.

Love the way u write. Never give it up.

Love,

Incessant Reader

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
AWWW!!!! incessantreader yurr soo sweet :) YAHH DISHA!!!! NEVER GIVE UP RITIN!!!
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for writing in incessantreader!

Lol...about changing my profession. Too late buddy, I am too old to make any major changes in my life now, what with the kid and all, and even though I hate my job at times, it has given me security, good money & a set routine which I don't really want to change!

But yes, after I begun writing on India-forum, BT and Yahoo Groups, I have rediscovered my lost passion for writing.......and hopefully I should continue writing for some time now, till DK and TD keep inspiring me! Dunno whether I will be able to write on anything apart from DKConfused

Thanks once again dear & do keep popping regularly now! More than anything else, its the greed for praise & appreciation, which fuels and ignites my imagination......and that I get in plenty here, thanks to all of you generous hearts!!!

Disha

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I agree with incessantender, Di you have a great talent and will never believe for a moment that it is limited to dk and TD only, and have what do you mean you are too old . I realize security is very i important and it is a pleasure to go to work  when you love your job ( I cant imagine doing anything else so I know the feeling), but I believe it is never late in life , and  never underestimate your talent keep your job and security , but do explore your talent .
swtlilgirl989 Groupbie
swtlilgirl989
swtlilgirl989

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

yea disha ... u have a real talent for writting

you should write a novel one day... i'd absolutely LOVE to read it!!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Disha...I think Instant Reader is right...

May be not a fulltime profession, you can start that as a hobby. I know it is hard with a kid and family...I am in the same state as you...but I really crave for something that I LOVE to do and I don't know if I will ever get an opportunity...

But I guess you can always start with baby steps...don't give up buddy.

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Disha,
well you remember the reason i joined this forum was to let you know that i enjoy reading your updates because of your great writing skills. so just wanted to reiterate it again because the subject of your writing skills came up and i couldn't help myself. hope to hear from you soon.
love ya
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Eh Dishu, I could not agree more with Incessantreader. You are an amazing writer undoubtedly. The way you narrate the episodes and whatever you write reminds me of the days I used to read Sidney sheldon's thrillers and M&B's. I swear you are in a wrong profession. Though before marriage we could say that it's never too late for anything but actually when you are married and your life takes a complete turn we realise it is but afterall a Man's world , how much ever we may want to but we cannot deny that fact. But still you can always take to writing in your free time and satisfy your creative urges. You must not let this talent of yours go waste. Please do think about it. We really appreciate and love reading all your articles. Thanks for everything. GOD Bless.

Love Lata

Go to top