Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

It's Vijay vs. Suriya vs. Simbu vs. Dhanush!

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
It's Vijay vs. Suriya vs. Simbu vs. Dhanush!
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 27, 2011]

As September is coming to an end, expectations are raving high among movie buffs on the four films that are touted to see a Diwali release.

While Ayngaran International, a leading market player has announced in its official website that Ilayathalapathy Vijay's 'Velayudham' will see a worldwide release on October 25, Suriya's '7aum Arivu' has been sold for a whooping price in Kerala!

Dhanush's 'Mayakkam Enna' with brother Selvaraghavan is much looked forward to by the young especially since their earlier offerings have been blockbuster hits. The songs with colloquial lyrics are ruling the roost. Simbu's 'Osthi' that has him alongside Richa is the remake of Bollywood super hit 'Dabangg'. The film is expected to be a laugh riot apart from being an action-packed entertainer as the comedy is being handled by VTV Ganesh and Santhanam!

So which hero are you movie buffs eagerly looking forward to watch on big screen? Is it Vijay's superhero avatar in 'Velayudham' or Suriya's multiple makeovers in '7aum Arivu'? Or emotional drama from brothers Dhanush - Selva through 'Mayakkam Enna' or Simbu's commercial mass masala film 'Osthi'?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

cuty2sweety Goldie
cuty2sweety
cuty2sweety

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
eppadi ivangaluku theatres kidaikum??
i believe nalla theatresey erkanavey producers/distributors book pannirupaangala???

sahi.

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Ravi... I think I will end up seeing them all but very late though, since it takes time for us to get the movies here...

and shireen, same question daa :O...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetysahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
India la theatre kidaikirathalam easy but I'm not sure about the foreign country Big smile
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
ohhh...many releses...am luking 4ward to SURYA's 7am arivu... also wanna catch DHANUSH's mayakkam enna... omg CHIMBU...wud lyk 2 c him tooo nd VIJAY ofcourse...
am really confused...but my 1st preferece will always b SURYA <3

sahi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index