Suggestions / Comments

newsletter team - spelling..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Hi all and lots of thanks to everyone at India forums for connecting us with everything on small screen..and much more..Clap

I just wanted to say that the newsletter team is doing a great job of briefing us with happenings at the forums Smile Clap.

However, this week's newsletter's subject puzzled me for a moment. when I saw jhadoo ki jhappi as the subject in my email, the first thing that came to my mind was jhadoo (broom) Ouch. Even while opening the email, I thought it was some sort of prank or humorous letter, but soon realised they meant jadoo (magic). I hope such googlies can be avoided in future, as they can be quite perplexing for native speakers of Hindi, like me.

Cheers!!Clap

Edited by peachesnplums - 22 January 2006 at 11:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "newsletter team - spelling.." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hey peachesnplums,

That was a good one. "Jhadoo ki jhappi" LOL.

Thanks for pointing that out. LOL Keep reading our newsletter and your suggestions and comments are valuable to us.

Cheers,
Vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top