suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After the exam fiasco  Aham calls kokila to say he has been invited to a cocktail party at the Addison hotel, so he asks kokila to come with him she tells him no but thank you for inviting her but he should really take Gopi it will be good for her n also for her how to be with clients etc,  as long as you are there she will not make any mistakes,  Aham tells her ok tell gopi to get ready for this even at 7 pm.
kokila orders a few saris for gopi n she gives her one n tells her she is going out with Aham n to be ready  she will send rashi up to help her gopi goes n puts on the sari  rashi comes in n sees she is furious,  she  walks in behind gopi n tears the sari , Rashi ben look what happened maji is going to be furious, just then kokila walks in  n shouts at rashi then leaves, Rashi says to gopi look everytime i help you i get into trouble in stead (gopi thinks stop trying to help meπŸ˜ƒ) .  Kokila comes back by the time gopis hair n make is done then she says gopi here i brought you another sari  i was going to give it to you after navrathi.  Gopi puts it on, kokila  tells rashi go downstairs n start on the evening meal.
Aham comes home kokila opens the door, he asks her if Gopi is ready,  she tells him nearly he says to her we have to leave soon i will quickly get changed he runs upstairs n gopi is facing the wall putting on her bangles just then Aham  says Gopi she turns round her hair loose a beautiful sea blue sari, with silver embriodary  n she wore small heeled silver sandals Aham opens his mouth n says wow.  Gopi smiles n blushes.  Aham rushes to the bathroom n showers n notices that his towel is not there, so he shouts to gopi to pass him towel, Gopi does, Aham comes out with just the towel wrapped round him  showing his six pack☺️,  he gets ready  as he is putting his shirt on he explains to gopi who they are meeting n what the job is, Gopi listens   n replies ji, Aham is fidgeting with tie gopi notices n then asks him if she can help he tells her  he cant get it right, so Gopi says let me try n does,  he looks down on her  face n smiles, gopi finishes n aham looks into the mirror both are facing the mirror n aham says perfect.πŸ˜›
At the hotel they arrive Aham gets out of the car n then goes to open Gopis door, he holds her hand then tells the driver to park n he will call him when to come, Aham  walks into the foyer area where the attendent directs him to the stairs  he still holding Gopis hand n Gopi looks at him nervous n delighted, as they are walking down the stairs everyone looks up.
Aham introduced everyone to Gopi n as they asked questions Gopi answered them confidently,  n when she did not understand something she would ask Aham he would repeat the question in hindi  she would smile n talk.  Everyone said to him his wife was not only gorjus but very intelligent he was lucky to have her Aham  head was about to explode with happiness.  After the cocktail Aham n gopi went to dinner  just them  both talk, laughed,  aham asked Gopi about her parents n she told him what rashi told her, n then aham asked about why she didnt get educated  she told him that mahmi said that she could not afford to send both of us to school n she needed someone to clean n cook so hence she did not go.
Aham listen to gopi speak he sat back n just listened to her she was mesmerising.  Then he asked about the prayers how come she knew how to recite them as she could not read she explained that  she would listen to the priest read the book n would remember everything he would say hence she learned everything from him.
Back at MM  Aham held gopis hand  n walked up to the door, he rang the doorbell n rashi opens the door she gasps at seeing aham holding gopis hand, Aham looks at her angrily, kokila comes Aham dikra how was your evening mom everything was fantastic but afterwards i went to dinner with gopi at a 5 star restaurant, mom i knew we should have asked you but i was sure that you would not have minded, Rashi starts to curse all my kalakaris went in the well jiju is holding gawars hand , kokila shouts rashi  whats the matter  then she notices aham holding gopis hand, rashi are u angry at aham holding gopis hands whose hand shall he hold the neighbours, nahi kaki  i was just about to wash my hands  n she leaves  mumbling to herself. 
kokila tells Aham n gopi to go to bed as it is late n both have to get up early  due to the nauvrathi celebrations, both say ji.  Aham takes Gopi upstairs both get ready for bed, Gopi showers n comes outside she is about to take bedding down on the floor when aham says no need the bed is big enough for both of us, Gopi smiles n goes to sleep next to aham

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the cocktail party and dinner afterwards and Aham's way of getting answers, I can see it happening,  him questioning about her not getting educated and her parents also, I liked the joke Koki asking Rashi then who should he hold the hand of the neighbour...that was funny, also it was great that Gopi actually gets two sarees. 

But you missed out the exam results, you said he was unhappy but I suppose as this all was happening the same day and the results are due in the future in a day or two right? 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

That was really quick Suk, I will read now and come back and say my feelings...πŸ˜‰

i wanted to finish it one time i just want one date where there is not rashi or jigar or kokila non of the clan at all
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really great OS just what we need after todays fiasco.

I'm trying to plan what I'm going to teach my class tomorrow but the forum keeps pulling me back lol now if I could teach them the history of Saathiya I would be set.
suk19 thumbnail

I liked the cocktail party and dinner afterwards and Aham's way of getting answers, I can see it happening,  him questioning about her not getting educated and her parents also, I liked the joke Koki asking Rashi then who should he hold the hand of the neighbour...that was funny, also it was great that Gopi actually gets two sarees. 

But you missed out the exam results, you said he was unhappy but I suppose as this all was happening the same day and the results are due in the future in a day or two right? 

i am fed up of exam crap so hence decided to write the os about goham  n some issues we would like aham to know n understand
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Really great OS just what we need after todays fiasco.

I'm trying to plan what I'm going to teach my class tomorrow but the forum keeps pulling me back lol now if I could teach them the history of Saathiya I would be set.

thanks  lol the history of saathiya  can be a great thesis one day for someone
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suk19

thanks  lol the history of saathiya  can be a great thesis one day for someone

Ayesha has beaten us to it, she's written 30,000 words on Saathiya and submitted it to class and earned herself an A...πŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail

Ayesha has beaten us to it, she's written 30,000 words on Saathiya and submitted it to class and earned herself an A...πŸ˜†

lol   well done ayesha πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately I don't think these particular 7 year olds that I'm teaching this week would appreciate it! I'll stick to Cinderella at least that has a guaranteed happy ending and the ugly sisters get their comeuppance.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Unfortunately I don't think these particular 7 year olds that I'm teaching this week would appreciate it! I'll stick to Cinderella at least that has a guaranteed happy ending and the ugly sisters get their comeuppance.

my 7 year old hates when gopi is crying  n when she sees rashi she asks me if she is one of the ugly  sisters i tell her yes n the wicked stepmom is urmilla n the other ugly sister is kinjal  n prince charming is aham  she loves to hear about that  n asks me to make up stories as gopi as princess πŸ˜ƒ