Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update 27th September...

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

very cute tej toasty scenes

malti's mom is a nuisance
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ggrt update.. rite.. its so realistic.. the quarrels.. the "mera-tera" thing tht brothers quarrel for in childhood becomes a big big issue and leads to misunderstanding in adulthood and if wives r not understanding and tolerant it can ruin a joint family..  

I think Pitaji is rite too.. he mite b harsh with his words but he can foresee the coming problem!

I want dadaji to intervene and do something.. with the help of Toasty and Malti.. and Gyaan.. 

I really like Gyaan..

T-J r so real a couple.. i love their naughtiness.. thy r so close to real young new-age educated husband-wife.. 😳.. thy have all the flavors.. 

I dont know abt the direction as i dont watch SBS i jst read updates.. the story is good, it handles lots of daily life MUs and issues sensitively.. and it deserves a top spot.. I want it to b in Top 10 soon..😳.. I think the only thing hampering to its success mite b the direction.. coz.. all actors r gud and doing a decent job and gives justice to their characters.. from whatever little i have seen..  even the story is good.. everytime i read updates.. the epi has so much to offer in terms of story.. 👍🏼   .. I think thy need to make it more interesting in terms of direction to make to top slot.. I think this show is way better than Saathiya/uttaran.. etc.. or even Balika Vadhu...content-wise..👍🏼
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update ! Ya, so true so cute Tej-Tosty scenes ! 😛 I loved it !

Stupid Shobha comes and start her acting 🤢 (She is using Pashu to control over the house )
Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update and congrats to SBS team on completing 200 episodes
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tejya, agree with your comments, brothers fight is so realisic, me too intrested how CVs handles it. Obviously we side with Toasty as we know her inside out, and I think malti too but she is this time scapegoat of Pashu' anger, and don't know when she will learn not to trust her mom and what her intentions are...

CVS have done superb job in keeping story intersting and realisitc so far. No frils, stupid romance, real life situation how a newly married couple try to steal some moments, how they fight for their rights with family sometimes. Loved the Tej Toasty part and kind of understand Pashu too..

Little kids heryoung bros are spoiled, when soemone is married in large family, they do cause tussle like Prachin and Gyan did unknowingly...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achiever

ggrt update.. rite.. its so realistic.. the quarrels.. the "mera-tera" thing tht brothers quarrel for in childhood becomes a big big issue and leads to misunderstanding in adulthood and if wives r not understanding and tolerant it can ruin a joint family..  

I think Pitaji is rite too.. he mite b harsh with his words but he can foresee the coming problem!

I want dadaji to intervene and do something.. with the help of Toasty and Malti.. and Gyaan.. 

I really like Gyaan..

T-J r so real a couple.. i love their naughtiness.. thy r so close to real young new-age educated husband-wife.. 😳.. thy have all the flavors.. 

I dont know abt the direction as i dont watch SBS i jst read updates.. the story is good, it handles lots of daily life MUs and issues sensitively.. and it deserves a top spot.. I want it to b in Top 10 soon..😳.. I think the only thing hampering to its success mite b the direction.. coz.. all actors r gud and doing a decent job and gives justice to their characters.. from whatever little i have seen..  even the story is good.. everytime i read updates.. the epi has so much to offer in terms of story.. 👍🏼   .. I think thy need to make it more interesting in terms of direction to make to top slot.. I think this show is way better than Saathiya/uttaran.. etc.. or even Balika Vadhu...content-wise..👍🏼

Dadaji is not intervening right now, since he agrees with Chedi on large extent. He is very sensible guy never too hasty, he knows eventhough Chedi is right, his approach is not right, I am sure before things get too out of control he will say something...

You should watch it sometime and you will be hooked, updates are good but until you see great acting you won't be really justify this great story telling,
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achiever

I really like Gyaan..

Thanks!  Very much true...I've seen it in my own extended family and along with the sister-in-laws, the brothers also fight for their wives.  Pitaji is absolutely right...part of me was wondering why he was making such a big deal about Tej staying at sasural and Pashu kneading atta for one day but hearing him talk about how he's really worried about them not fulfilling their own responsibilities and putting the blame on each other, I was able to see the underlying fear of PItaji at the idea of his family breaking apart...he wants to keep the bonds in the family tight and though he gets to be controlling at times, it's with a good heart. 

I love Dadaji 😊  He's so understanding... and he is easily able to get through to people. I feel like him and Toasty make the most efficient team. 

I absolutely love Gyaan...I dream of having a devar like him one day and Meghan is just awesome...used to watch him as young Subodh in Tere Liye and he's an amazing actor. 

Toasty and Tej are my jaanus...watching them and their young and fresh love story never fails to make my day...they really capture a modern day couple still retaining their traditions and culture...I love how they have that youth in them still but at the same time they are so understanding and mature...love them both to death 😳

The actors are amazing!!  I'm a huge fan of Ravi, Aishwarya, and Meghan especially...they are so expressive and I feel like there's never a moment when Ravi is out of character, even his side shots when he isn't even in the main frame, he is always playing in character and never sitting still and waiting for his cue or anything like that.  Love this show and the whole cast 😊  You should definitely start watching it on TV...I feel like Preetha Di and I can't give full justice to the visual factor.  😊