Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

r u pissed off

bithee Senior Member
bithee
bithee

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
guys i am kind of pissed off with t gopis foolishness and rashi's cunningness. I mean at 1st i thought Ahem is a complete jerk when he used to behave too badly with gopi and showing his hatred towards her. But Ahem is absolutely right in his point. Some one may be ignore one's foolishness once twice even thrice but with repeted mistakes who will tolerate someone's mistakes. Gopi's character is completely stupid and irritated. I am now quite off with gopi's dumbness and rashi's cunningness. I wish i could urge CV's to do something new and creative rather doing same kalakari with gopi by rashi and her mother.I know they r going to show gopi passed her exam as they counted her oral test and exempted her written exam.BUt how long we need to endure same thing.Guys if this things continuous than i might refrain myself from watching it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

j_veenuhuneymonstaJammona_Precious_pkapsANJ4suk19

100GIRL IF-Dazzler
100GIRL
100GIRL

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
im with u! U kno wen gopi use 2 cry i felt sowri 4 ger but know im fed yp with her crying over littel things n she not innocent she stupid! N i h8 wen ahem talks to her or summat or tells her 2 so summat she makes dat shy face like jus coz ahem speaks or looks at her he is in luv with her which annoys me because it takes away from gohem romance! Ryt n wat else was i gna say??? yeh i wish gopi becums a bit stonger n more awarness i mean luk at navya 4rm navya she innocent but hass awarness n is strong! Oh n tot il tell u i named sns kya hoga gopi ka! I even got a intro listen kakarkli devrani nusk kale vale saas aur gussa pathi akir kya hoga gopi ka LOL! Hope u all understand what i was sayin! Im fed up of the show i think we need give the cv a script of wat the show should b! LOL!
sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
horrible pathetic serial filled with stupid kalakaries...one thing ends and the other thing starts.. and whatever gopi wins is purely coincidental...

I am done with the evil and horrible kalakaries...and dont think want to watch this stupid show ever... can't belive it is #1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonsta

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
same feelings here!! since mahaepisode, most of the time is devoted for Rashi's kalakaries. I seriously doubt, whether this serial is about promoting evil schems on others rather than conveying good qualities to the audience.

I stopped watching this serial long ago unable to take Rashi's kalakaries and gopi's stupidity and started watching again only recently. I see no growth in the character of Gopi, still naive and stupid. What happend to Kokila's continuous training to make her strong and speak up for herself. Bad thing is that this serial gives wrong message that however hard you work, however hard you pray, however nicely you behave with everyone, you will not achieve any good in your life. It is not reality. God doesn't leave his true devotees for testing continuously.

I am going to stop watching this serial if I don't see any good happening in today's episode.

Edited by write2meoops - 27 September 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstapkapsAngels11

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I am really pissed off with Gopis character too...I mean come on how much more stupid can her character get and this repetitive scheming by Rashi and Urmila is just getting a bit too much for my stomach to handle now. Also I have not come across any examination where u are allowed to leave ur papers  and start wondering off and the teacher not say anything and Rashi wasn't a child to be behaving in that way anyway and the teacher was not deaf,blind or stupid not to see or hear all this...boy if this is the way this show carries on then I may have second thoughts on watching it.

pkaps

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I am just pissed off at the writers... but I have to watch  i am addited to gohem.

princessunara

Angels11 Goldie
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@ANJ4 But dear thats y the writers r getting away with all this nonsense. They know no matter wat crap they show v ll watch the serial. Dont u think its high time v show our protest by not watching for a few days. Then seeing the TRPs plummet they ll realize that viewers r pissed off with these evil stupid kalakaris of those rats & then get their act together. Plz yaar i feel only if v viewers convey silently tis message they ll come 2 their senses & show gud stuff.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top