Other Shows

Aap jaisa koi nahin (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

yashika

yashika

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

thank god, armaan did not win in the end coz' that wld have been really painful, especialy after what he said and the way he said it. he was too 'damn' sure that he wld win and said as much with his  confident  'chandigarh... main janata hoon aap mujhe zaroor jitayenge ....'  gibberish. 

geeee.........k, how can he even be considered in the favourites category. Beats me, at least !Angry

also, the fact that channel is still giving him too much promotion and jassi too in every programme/interview of hers coo............s abt her armaan sir only, reaffirms my belief that he shall remain the main lead and jassi will end up with him in the end.

Tony / diya hum logo ko mama bana rahe hain aur kuch naihn.Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aap jaisa koi nahin (Page 10)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

hey Yashika... tum bhi SAPS ki shikaar bangaye... nice avataar.. Purab ko bhi apne itne avataar dekhke chakkar aajayega..

hmmm....mama to tumne humko banaya yashika......actually yeh yashika bohat hooshiyaar hai....uske pehle avatar mey bhi kone mey S.S ko rakha hua thaa take humho pata na chale.....ab honsla barh gya hai to bari tasweer laga li haiWink.....good going yashikaWink

Edited by ides - 09 October 2004 at 2:32pm

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
guys don't worry the contest was pretty old and when they had this contest everyone thought that purub had left the show .Nandu's part was very cute and funny .

allegra

allegra

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey can someone who has watched the show pls tell us what it was all about. It'll be greatly appreciated.

sahhar_jassi

Groupbie

sahhar_jassi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

it was just tv actors dancing on movie songs. also jassi acted in a serial but thats a diff story.  there was daksh(from CID) and Annie(from ye meri life hai) dancing on "bindaas" from krishna cottage.  There was ksh*tij(from kkusum) and kumud(also from kkusum) dancing on "meri makhna" from baghban, and also "aaja soniye" from mujhse shaadi karogi.  there was nandu just talking on the mike and saying some jokes. anjali(from hum 2 hain na), and shyla(from hum 2 hain na) were hosting the show. shakti anand(crime patrol guy) danced on "tumse milke dil ka" from main hoon na. the show ended.

but in the previews, they showed ayushmaan and hamara purab dancing but that will come next week.

this aap jaisa koi program will come every week, so stay tuned.

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thnx a heap sahhar....that was greatThumbs Up...is this a new show on sony?

sahhar_jassi

Groupbie

sahhar_jassi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

i guess, maybe its a temporary show organized by sony just for entertainment. but i think it will come for quite a few weeks before finishing. they will show all sony tv stars then probably finish.

i saw a preview of samir(purab) dancing, hes so natural.

p.s- oh, i forgot, and kalika(from devi) danced on "sajna ve sajna" from chameli and "oodhni" from tere naam.

sahhar_jassi

Groupbie

sahhar_jassi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

i think next week it will be ayushmaan and purab dancing. i thought it was today n i got sad when it didnt come. but im certain its next week. he was wearing a white shirt in the preview. hes soo sweet hamara purab.

it comes on saturday at 7.00 pm for those of u in the us. i live in texas. u guys can figure out the time diff ureselves plz.thanx.

Edited by sahhar_jassi - 09 October 2004 at 10:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top