Other Shows

Aap jaisa koi nahin - Page 9

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Folks.

I managed to watch the last bit of the show last night. Jassi got the award and Shakti anand who is in Crime patrol got the awards. That is what i had managed to see.

Glad to hear that the show goes on next week. I thought i missed the act by Samir.

-Rifhat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sahar Jassi.

Annie you are too funny.πŸ˜†

-Rifhat

Samona thumbnail
did u guys see ksh*tij??? omg he looked soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!! i didnt know he was such a good dancer.  and u could totally see all of his muscles in that white outfit!! omg i was absolutely drooling!!!πŸ˜ƒ and he dances way better than samir.  Edited by Samona - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail
I have to get Baghban again just to see Samir's atrocious dancing. I dont remember it very well. ASDS πŸ˜†...good one Anju!
ides thumbnail
I think we should formally announce that Baghbaan be an official tester for ASDSπŸ˜‰
sahhar_jassi thumbnail

ure welcome everybody who thanked me for the update

sahhar

*Anjali* thumbnail
The symptoms of ASDS are: double vision (from watching the funky dance movements), dizziness, and headaches.  CAUTION: ASDS may lead to blindness.  Please protect all children from Samir Soni's dancing or provide protective eyewear.πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†anjali......

other preventive measures also include sitting with ur VCR remote and fastforwarding such sequences at all times.....πŸ˜‰....or better yet such programs should come with label: Veiwer discetion is adviced.....the production house will not be liable for any health claimsπŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ides

...or better yet such programs should come with label: Veiwer discetion is adviced.....the production house will not be liable for any health claimsπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ides!!! Yeah, they should provide some sort of warning b/c some people may get confused by his role in jjkn and actually think he's good at dancing as well 🀒

*Anjali* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MysticaMagic

I have to get Baghban again just to see Samir's atrocious dancing. I dont remember it very well. ASDS πŸ˜†...good one Anju!

trust me Mystica, it's worth seeing...or maybe not πŸ˜‰