monika.goel

IF-Stunnerz

monika.goel

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Manoj Bajpai holds on to KYZ
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 21, 2006

Manoj Bajpai
Is Manoj Bajpai out of Zee's Kam Ya Zyaada? That was the question on our mind as we heard that Aman Verma had shot a pilot in the studio close to the sets of KYZ. After Aman refused to respond our message about his role in the show, we contacted producer Vipul D Shah of Optymistix.

Aman's D connection

When asked what Aman was doing near the KYZ sets, Shah said, "We were shooting a pilot with Aman for a game show in Middle East.

It has nothing to do with Kam Ya Zyaada. Manoj is very much a part of the show." The man in question Manoj Bajpai seemed totally clueless about Aman doing any kind of a shoot. "I have no idea about what he has shot for. But if you ask me then yes I am very much a part of KYZ as we speak."

But will he ever pull off a Madhavan by leaving the show if unhappy? "I don't think that will happen as of now. The show is doing remarkably well and I am glad to get a positive response from the viewers. Of course it takes time for a new format and a concept to set in. But I think after the initial episodes I have now made the set my home."

Manoj is magnanimous

The biggest satisfaction for Bajpai is the reaction he gets from the participants.

"If I had a chance then I would distribute money to everyone who takes part on the show. I think my role is to make the contestants realise their dreams. Money plays an important role in making anyone do that. The challenge, for me, is to keep a balance between the channel's vision and what the audience expects. "

Apart from the small screen to which Manoj gives 20025 of his days, the actor is also busy shooting for films. "I am working on Pralhad Kakkar's film Delhi The Capital , Amrit Sagar's 1971, and a couple of other projects."

Biggest winning amount

One thing that he always keeps in mind is to always inspire the audience to dream. "We recently had a guy win more than a crore on KYZ. That was the biggest amount anyone has ever won on the small screen. It was an amazing moment not just for me but the entire unit."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manoj Bajpai holds on to KYZ" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Monika for the article.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top