To signora and shimmer

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi!
Guys! guyz! and guyz!
Thanks for that long note, which you guys have posted about me and my post on Bajaj.
I personaly feel sad, that all those pplz who used to claim, that they are a huge Bajaj fan, didn' t even come on side to give those anu fans reply.
Well, I'm a true Bajaj fan and no matter what  you guys wrote or have said, even after the end of the KZk, I would still going to support Mr. Bajaj.
If I am not mistaken, you Anu fans always argure personaly, but as a true Bajaj fan, even by saying words against Anu or anu fans, I've made an apologzy infront of all the KZK fans,  whether it's an india-forums or a yahoo tv group after I write a notice reagrding to Kamlesh and to mariam. That's like a tue KZK fan
Also,  all those anu fans have agreed with me when both sides agree that whether it's a Anu or a Bajaj, without them KZK wouldn't go ahead.
If I have wished, same long topic  against the anuraag, I've written but, I want peace in this forums, after all we all are frends.
now, guys plz don;t start the same old topics, when we all anu-bajaj fans have agreed  that we would cope with each other, then starting a same old topic isn;t fair and good.
guys, why don;t we just wait till the end of story of KZK and we would find at the last whom would end with whom?
I don;t need fight guys, I need love.
R.j

That's like a tue fan of some one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its not that we ppl can't defend Bajaj. Its just that I'm sick & fedup of these never ending arguments on IF, yahoo & everywhere. U must have noticed RJ that on yahoo Ayush, Arti, Tahrim all of us have stopped posting. I'm not going to get aroused by anurag fans from now, until & unless they write abt Ronit personally. I assure u I won't keep quiet then!!!
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Defend Bajaj ? Against whom ? Anurag and his bunch of fans???? Are you kidding me??? Bajaj doesnt need any defense. 

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey guys let us bajaj fan just keep our dignity & not make any comments at all.... silence is always golden