Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Alok Nath in Kuch To Log Kahenge- Article

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Alok Nath and Vijay Kashyap in Kuch To Log Kahenge

Friday, August 26, 2011 | 5:42:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Alok Nath and Vijay Kashyap in Kuch To Log Kahenge

Veteran actors Alok Nath and Vijay Kashyap will be seen essaying important roles in the new Sony show..

As we know, Rajan Shahi's Kuch To Log Kahenge will provide for the next new flavour on Sony Entertainment Television. After roping in big names like Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra to play the leads, the latest update is that the show has got some amazing performers in veteran actors, Alok Nath and Vijay Kashyap.

A little birdie tells us, "Alok Nath who was one of the pillars of Rajan Shahi's Bidaai when it came to casting, will essay the role of Mohnish Behl's father in his new show on Sony. Vijay Kashyap who was earlier seen in Sony's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na has been roped in to play father to the female lead, Kritika Kamra".

When contacted, Alok Nath told TellyBuzz, "It is true that I am doing the show. However, I am yet to sign my contract".

Vijay Kashyap on his part said, "I cannot talk about anything till the shoot begins".

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Rajan Shahi were in vain.

Kuch To Log Kahenge is scheduled to replace Krishnaben Khakhrawala sometime in mid September..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Edited by Mandeep15 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing ðŸ˜‰
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dear 
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Alok Nath also doing a new show for Sahara with Reena Kapoor?