Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just watched ahem Gopis part ... Did not have courage to watch the whole thing...

Ahems anger was so justifiable today ... Everything since morning has happened against his expectations ... The guy who is so busy ... Must have had different plans in mind today ... Plus he had put so much effort ... He is used to being successful ...but bcozz of gopi .. He was feeling that he failed today ... As for Gopi ... This is nothing new ... She always gets into trouble ... But I feel it's time for her to realize good and bad ... This is a basic survival skill to understand the difference between good and bad ... I hope ahem only makes her realize this ...

I cannot predict a thing now ... Nor will dare to as the CVs are giving us disappointment after disappointment ... Now I blame myself for getting addicted to this stupid negative show
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

I am with Nazma and Sandy.

I understand his anger is justified, he has every right to be angry, its more from disappointment then anything else. I give him that he felt his dreams shatter, he was looking forward to celebration, not be faced with disappointment, and he will regret his words spoken in anger and will feel guilty once the truth is put in front of him. I am with him up to this point.

Now lets step back a moment. Why not stop and think for a moment? He should have questioned her why she was unable to answer the questions, he knew she has been working hard the past ten days, he even tested her in front of the family, in his heart he knew she was ready, she was unsure but he was sure, that is why he told her not to be nervous. So why not question all this? Take her aside and talk to her calmly, he also has seen this in the past, that if he talks to her calmly, she will answer him, so why not cool down and talk nicely, instead of throwing insults at her.
He is too quick to judge and jump to false conclusions and that is why their relationship hasn't moved forward in past year and a half.

agree with u completely and if he wanted to put a blame them he should do so at his mum who despite knowing rashi's character made her go with gopi.

i think kokila sending rashi in front of the whole family is a way for her to reveal the truth after all she has tried many time to tell hetal but she and her " javade" statement and gopi trying not to see her sister for what she is. 

gopi will pass but not what ahem wanted and rashi wii not be exposed once again it will be win win for all except us viwers as our wish of rashi being exposed fails 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Swasthi I do understand your explanation for his feelings. So this is what I am hoping for tomorrow.

I am hoping that things turn around tomorrow, right now my hope is that she speaks up, just that one sentence about Rashi being locked in the bathroom, and Koki will be instantly alert, and not only Koki but even Ahem may stop and think and question her calmly. He will then call the school to find out what happened, and get to the bottom of it. The teacher I believe will stand up for Gopi, he will tell Ahem that Gopi did really well on the verbal test, and she was doing so well in the written part also but her sister not only distracted her during the verbal test, but also during the written test. He will then go on and say that the sister disappeared for most of the time and only returned 20 minutes before the time allocated for the test. Then the teacher should reveal that even after such difficulties, your wife managed to pass with good percentage, and she only missed one question in all the questions she answered.

Ahem will then realize how hard she worked and all his hard work didn't go to waste, and she did fulfill all his expectations.
Am I hoping for too much?

This too is all I hope for ... Her revealing the truth - directly or indirectly. She knows that Ahem had helped so much and sacrificed a lot to teach her in his busy work schedule. Her need to please him is growing more so she will not want to let him down.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

Just watched ahem Gopis part ... Did not have courage to watch the whole thing...

Ahems anger was so justifiable today ... Everything since morning has happened against his expectations ... The guy who is so busy ... Must have had different plans in mind today ... Plus he had put so much effort ... He is used to being successful ...but bcozz of gopi .. He was feeling that he failed today ... As for Gopi ... This is nothing new ... She always gets into trouble ... But I feel it's time for her to realize good and bad ... This is a basic survival skill to understand the difference between good and bad ... I hope ahem only makes her realize this ...

I cannot predict a thing now ... Nor will dare to as the CVs are giving us disappointment after disappointment ... Now I blame myself for getting addicted to this stupid negative show

Chik I understand how you are feeling  but ... when we are seeing the bottom of a barrel like today we can only go in one direction - up. So a better day lies ahead. It will take at least 2 days to turn it around but it is on the up.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamjal

agree with u completely and if he wanted to put a blame them he should do so at his mum who despite knowing rashi's character made her go with gopi.

i think kokila sending rashi in front of the whole family is a way for her to reveal the truth after all she has tried many time to tell hetal but she and her " javade" statement and gopi trying not to see her sister for what she is. 

gopi will pass but not what ahem wanted and rashi wii not be exposed once again it will be win win for all except us viwers as our wish of rashi being exposed fails 

Arising out of all this is Koki checking Rashi's sincerity and love for her sister just as Gopi has for Rashi. When Koki knows the truth she will know that Rashi's relationship with Gopi is fake. Her next step will be to make Gopi aware of this.

Gopi too is realising that not only has she let down Ahem but learns that Rashi is really not there for her like she thinks she is.

juliaveth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Ahem was waiting for her after her exam, restless and impatient. He looked so handsome and gorgeous too - for me that was the best part of the show today. He nervous look felt like he was becoming a parent for the very first time and was waiting in bated breath for the outcome.

He had very high expectations for her. Through past experience and her being a quick learner he knew that she would ace her exam. He had put in many hours, days and even his and the Modi reputation on the line.

When he read her facial expression and body language, it gave away that things were not all what he expected. He unleashed his disappointment bringing it all down to him wasting his time on her. He believed she was the love for him too and was ready to tell her too. He felt the castle he built for them over these 10 days to live in from here on was crumbling rapidly into tiny little pieces right before his eyes shattering his dreams.

He neither given her time to listen to her reasons and excuses nor her explanations. Will he regret this moment when he hears the truth?

I thought that it would lead to another crying in the bedroom scene, revealing all and then resulting in a movie magic hug! Not sure that will happen now? Ahem is certainly capable of showing regret, because he did so the last time and stood up for Gopi despite all the odds against him (The headmaster and his mum). He listened to her speak and she gave her reasons the last time, she trusted him completely to tell him the truth.
But I think it's harder for Gopi to do that now, because she is "beholden" to him - he put so much effort and time with her, that she was determined not to fail him. She did not want to dissapoint him. I wonder whether this altered the dynamics in their relationship - i.e. does Gopi feel that she could not open her heart to him now that he was instructing her? 

By the way Swasti, thanks again for keeping up the Ahem and Love analysis, they're a real treat to read after a rather lacklustre episode - you always put the shine back in! 👏
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahem needs to find out about rashi and also he needs anger managment lol
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: juliaveth

I thought that it would lead to another crying in the bedroom scene, revealing all and then resulting in a movie magic hug! Not sure that will happen now? Ahem is certainly capable of showing regret, because he did so the last time and stood up for Gopi despite all the odds against him (The headmaster and his mum). He listened to her speak and she gave her reasons the last time, she trusted him completely to tell him the truth.
But I think it's harder for Gopi to do that now, because she is "beholden" to him - he put so much effort and time with her, that she was determined not to fail him. She did not want to dissapoint him. I wonder whether this altered the dynamics in their relationship - i.e. does Gopi feel that she could not open her heart to him now that he was instructing her? 

By the way Swasti, thanks again for keeping up the Ahem and Love analysis, they're a real treat to read after a rather lacklustre episode - you always put the shine back in! 👏

Thanks Julia.

Yes she does feel duty bound and believes that there is no need for excuses so no point saying anything about the exam process.

As for him his uncontrolling unleashing of hurtful words will lead him to regret his actions.
Abommi thumbnail

i think rashi will caugth nu..