Sulo confirmed that Archana is Pagal :P

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo finally sulochana maa also thinks like us that her daughter is soo callled pagal...in todays episode she confirmed it by saying to manav that " meri beti toh hi pagal " 👏

so sulo aunty u hv all pagal beti's...archana , varsha...slowly we'll get to knw that even vaishali is also mad...waah kya pagal family hai😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so I haven't posted in a long while. I think that this whole track with Varsha is really far fetched. She isn't "pagal" as the doctor said yesterday she is used to getting her own way, is Zidi and doesn't care about anyone else's wants but her own.  Same here. If you remember when Archana had to give Vandita money, Varsha came and took the money "I want that necklace and need the money now". She is a spoiled bratt. I think if these story writers give her Soham I will never watch this show again. She needs to grow up and adopt her own child instead of running around trying to hit people (her mother in law and Archana) because she isn't getting her own way. In the US she would have been committed.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tooo Much sansakars is predisposition to pagalpan and malfunction of brain. being born as Karanjkars...100% guarantee..😛

Feel sorry for Sattu and Mannu being married to these crackpots but feel nothing for FBD as he is also 3 timing dude...Manju knows how to take care of her weak hubster Vinod.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago