Pavitra Rishta

Sulo confirmed that Archana is Pagal :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Chalo finally sulochana maa also thinks like us that her daughter is soo callled pagal...in todays episode she confirmed it by saying to manav that " meri beti toh hi pagal " Clap

so sulo aunty u hv all pagal beti's...archana , varsha...slowly we'll get to knw that even vaishali is also mad...waah kya pagal family haiTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcs-07JaishankarumayalSushitaLover23nikitagmcnycsweetieDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sulo confirmed that Archana is Pagal :P" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noodle2808

Groupbie

noodle2808

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Okay so I haven't posted in a long while. I think that this whole track with Varsha is really far fetched. She isn't "pagal" as the doctor said yesterday she is used to getting her own way, is Zidi and doesn't care about anyone else's wants but her own.  Same here. If you remember when Archana had to give Vandita money, Varsha came and took the money "I want that necklace and need the money now". She is a spoiled bratt. I think if these story writers give her Soham I will never watch this show again. She needs to grow up and adopt her own child instead of running around trying to hit people (her mother in law and Archana) because she isn't getting her own way. In the US she would have been committed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80blossom2283shootingstar27Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Tooo Much sansakars is predisposition to pagalpan and malfunction of brain. being born as Karanjkars...100% guarantee..Tongue

Feel sorry for Sattu and Mannu being married to these crackpots but feel nothing for FBD as he is also 3 timing dude...Manju knows how to take care of her weak hubster Vinod.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 28 September 2011 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283cs-07Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top