IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Pragzuuu
Happy Birthday To You
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Pragzuuu my cute chota darling bacha wish you a very very Happy Birthday HugHugHugHug
May God Bless you with all the happiness in the world Pragzuu and may your day is filled with lots n lots of joyEmbarrassed Have a rocking birthday and enjoy ur day to the fullest!!! And I know you will enjoy it cuz you share ur birthday with your darling Ranbir <333 who is also my darling so door rahiyo LOL

You know Pragzuu bacha I really don't remember how n when I met you cuz Im very bhulakad, but Im pretty sure it was in SR CCTongue and I know that we instantly connected and u started calling me which I found so cuteeeEmbarrassed srsly I love the way u call me zarquu di...makes me feel all matureLOL Anyways Pragzuu my bacha u are the sweetest nikammi of our gang the bacha of our gang n I love you innaaa saaraaa HugHugHugHug

I remember last year on your birthday how like centuries before you were bajaoing dhol of itLOL so my question how come you didn't u bajao dhol this year ShockedLOL or maybe you did bajao dhol I just missed it cuz I hardly see you now Ouch I really really misshhh u my bacha Cry I hope we're able to speak soonEmbarrassed cuz I really do miss our masti in the SR CC *SIGH* beautiful memoriesEmbarrassed

Anyways chalo enough of my bak bak...once again wish you a very very happy birthday Pragzuuu HugHug May God Bless you with all the happiness in the world and may you achieve heights of success!!!!! Hope you have a great birthday and just have a rocking day!!!! Love you so so sooo much Pragzuuu HugHugHug

Oh and you thought ke I didn't you a birthday cake na...I'm not that bhulakadLOL so here you go Pragzuu here's your cake...jaldi cut kar so I can get the biggest pieceTongue

And here's a small gift for youEmbarrassed

Once again a very very Happy Birthday Pragzuuu PartyPartyPartyParty God Bless you sweetheart and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali06monalobo_NehaLvsK.Wahi_papiaginacShiningStar18docnuss-Raindrops--Saania--Farrah-payyalSano88.SidraPragzieromiosugar1ssdtvgojansajni786DJ..MehwisMixcoTree-Harshu-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~.* Happy Birthday Pragzie *.~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Res

Happy b'day Pragzuu Hug

EDITED -

Happy birthday to u , happy birthday to u , happy b'day dear Pragzuu baccha , happy birthday to u

May God always bless u with all the happiness in the entire world .
May God give u all that ur little heart desires for Embarrassed

Ur one of the most sweetest & mature person I've had the chance to meet on IF Embarrassed & ofcourse a member of my baccha gang :P

I'm really thankful to God & SR bcz of whom I got a chance to meet u :))
I love how u always dhol pitoing of ur b'day LOL is baar nahi kiya kya ?? LOL but see w/o dhol pitoing also I remember ur b'day Embarrassed
OoO u share ur b'day wid RK   hmm now I knw why ur his fan :P

Anyways here's ur b'day cake

Sorry koi gift nahi la payi Ouch
u knw na this kamina net grr Angry

Once again a very Happy b'day
Have an amazing day & a joyous year ahead
Luv ya , God Bless !!!!
Harshu <333

Edited by -Harshu- - 28 September 2011 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88Pragzieindian_beautyMehwisMixcoTree

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
OMG..Shocked
Thank you sooo sooo sooo much for this beautiful post Zarqu di Hug i will give a proper waala comment tomorrow as right now i am going to sleep. Stupid exams :( But thank you sooo sooo sooo sooo much Hug I love you Hug Thank you for makign my birthday so much more special. Sorry for my chota se reply to your beautiful post.But pakka after giving my exam i will pakka se give your post a comment it deservesEmbarrassedYes i did dhol pitofy a bit today. Exams are going on so hardly come online!

Thank You Harshu di HugLove you !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidraindian_beauty-Harshu-

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hello its mee Neha Embarrassed

Happy birthday Pargize !!!!
May you have many more !!!
God bless you !!!
Have fun !!! enjoy your day !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzieindian_beauty

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Res

Happy Birthday my darling little sis

**Unreserved**

Oh Pragzie Where should I start ...When I met you first on IF I felt I was amazed at the brilliance of your thoughts but I was stunned when I came to know you are the youngest amongst us all.

You continued  to amaze me that I am floored to have found such a wonderful sister in you.

I remember how you called me bro the first time and how you tease me calling me a DK. Both seem so adorable from you.

I feel so proud to have found a little sister who is so mature, intelligent, a brilliant writer and above all such a wonderful human being.

Those beautiful feedbacks have helped me improve my writting and I would take this opportunity to credit the success of the FF to you too. You always supported me guided me despite being younger to me.

Your every gesture touched my heart. I am so thankful to God and IF to given me a kid sis whom I always wanted.

Gift ke liye mere pass aisa kuch khaas nahi hai cause I am not talented as you

But you have all my blessings and good wishes

God Bless you Pragzie...

May all your dreams come true

Your bro

DJ..

Edited by DJ.. - 01 October 2011 at 3:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzieindian_beauty

-Saania-

IF-Rockerz

-Saania-