nanis awsome dialogues

arkamu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved Nanis Dialogues

''Raam hi Rakhee!!!! Chuhiya!! Tapu ki kismat chenay chali thee tab  jaa kar teray bhag khulay thay (so true)

ab dekh dekh!! hum nai apni tapu ki kismat wapis lee li        (So true)

aur teri kismat ko :D :D :d teri kismat ko grahan laga diya   (Extremely right icha will cry and cry  now :)

tu hamari tapu sai kabhi nahin jeet sakti                       (TOUCH HOOD!!!)

tu nai veer ko paa liya but veer ko ulad ka sukh tu kabhi nahin dee sake gi  (Now icha will be a banjh)

Agar hamari tapu ko maan bananae ka sukh nahin mil sakta [:( ] to tujhay bhee hum yeah sukh nahin lenay dain gai (Hurrah :D)""

Every word is so true and so much soothing to the heart of tapu fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do u realy think the story will go like this stupid dialouges

it will never go like this

nani and tappu tried their best to get veer but did they succeeded

so just like that veecha kid also will reach at their parents one day

at the end its always ichaa who won

so in this case also ichaa will win

atleast she has kanaha and mukta with her
Edited by neenu55 - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry to say  but i think u dont have knowledge about love of mother.
Really feeling bad for u.
Just for ur favorite actor u r supporting such evil act.
Now dont give me bhashan of even ichha robbed tapu's child as i know difference between stealing child intentionally and providing shelter to child.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
sufifan thumbnail
Lol I applaud you arkamu. It takes a lot of hard work to appreciate Nani and convince oneself to see Nani's black deeds as virtues. Not everyone can do it, really, you deserve applauds. 🤣
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Now dont give me bhashan of even ichha robbed tapu's child as their is difference between stealing child intentionally and providing shelter to child.

icha did so many crimes
a) stole tapus childhood
b) stole her father
c) stole all love and attention
d) stole her love
e) took help from her for her own moves but later dumped her
f) humiliated her

werent all these BIG CRIMES
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Now dont give me bhashan of even ichha robbed tapu's child as i know difference between stealing child intentionally and providing shelter to child.

astha i know its difficult but i think we shud try 2 ignore such ppl though i'd myself replied bu don't try 2 make such ppl understand wats right & wrong!! life & god will defntly teach them wid interest & that 2 wid compound interest!!😆😆😆

Originally posted by: tiny15

astha i know its difficult but i think we shud try 2 ignore such ppl though i'd myself replied bu don't try 2 make such ppl understand wats right & wrong!! life & god will defntly teach them wid interest & that 2 wid compound interest!!😆😆😆

yes u r right...i don't how people even begin to think like this...may god bless...
sufifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

icha did so many crimes
a) stole tapus childhood
b) stole her father
c) stole all love and attention
d) stole her love
e) took help from her for her own moves but later dumped her
f) humiliated her

werent all these BIG CRIMES

Arrey kya bol rahe ho? Ichha did many more crimes than this:
She dared to cross her limits as a servant girl. The rich and the poor can never be same, how can she forget that?
She responded to Jogi's love, she should have spat on his face.
She dared to love Veer, she should have known him and every other guy in the town is Tappu's personal property
She dared to expose Tappu's pregnancy, she should have known Tappu has the fundamental right to have as many babies by as many men and yet call them veer's
She cared for an abandoned infant, she should have known all infants left on street, like all the men in the town are Tappu's personal property

The greatest crime: She should stop breathing air, stop eating food, stop wearing clothes, because everything in this town, including oxygen, is Tappu's personal property.

So Ichha stole Tappu's oxygen, stole Tappu's water, stole Tappu's sunlight. Her crimes are unpardonable!!
veerich23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they love nani and tappu.How we can expect from them the feeling of mother,love and affection.they are like their tappu beti and nani
Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best part is Nani did it without seeking Tapu's permission...soon Nani is going to be in hot soup.  Wait and see.
Edited by vijrati - 12 years ago