Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hey ppl

I particularly loved this scene a lot and Deepika did a good job there 

The Tension of running out of time ,and trying to concentrate on her answers, the way she stops and stares at her haldi shows the reality of her wedding hitting her hard , then she tries to rub it off the page and knowing its no use she goes on finishing her paper 

The answer she gave to her mam was good , the hurry rush of her was good 

The way she stares back at college shows, how much she is going to miss it and can clearly see her dreams of further studies and reaching her goal , clearly skipping her hands, 

Wat i really like about Sandyas ckt is , she is definitely not a cry baby , though she is shattered she is not busy in wiping her tears out she more or less is accepting that she lost it , but is not yet prepared to face it ... 

Love 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691Rose_Petalbewafa_mahi_arunima_LUITDiehardYMfanarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Examination Hall Scene" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks J for the post.  As you said, the exam hall scene clearly describes Sandhya's stand.  I also liked her confrontation with Ankur.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Me too , as if Sandhya might end up hitting her bro , her anger when she entered room was like wow , issae padegi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ab kuch zyada ho raha hai maana ankur ke dreams hai but its too bad , she's so determined to study n yes that scene was really gud 
deepika has improved a lot since day 1 Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Do I need to say anything more?you have said it all...Deepika's transformation was mind blowing...and she was looking like a princess ...her reactions were indeed crisp and subtle...

Edited by monika_2691 - 27 September 2011 at 12:21pm

b2011

lilrahi

lilrahi

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
The way she looked back at the college after she left was really poignant. It's like she was saying goodbye and she knew she couldn't come back

b2011

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hey khushi u r here also...btw i love both anas and deepika and feel both are good looking,good actors and will make an incredible pair...

Amor.b2011

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hmmm just saw that scene online ...sad n poignant indeed, circumstances are stealing away her dreams .

But its so unrealistic-my POV  a brother thinks of marrying his sister to any one coz he has to fly abroad . he knws Suraj is nt the match for her

She can stay in a hostel to complete her studies .ConfusedWish they had shown something else which compels her to marry Suraj

b2011ssweety007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.