Diya Aur Baati Hum

Examination Hall Scene

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ppl

I particularly loved this scene a lot and Deepika did a good job there 

The Tension of running out of time ,and trying to concentrate on her answers, the way she stops and stares at her haldi shows the reality of her wedding hitting her hard , then she tries to rub it off the page and knowing its no use she goes on finishing her paper 

The answer she gave to her mam was good , the hurry rush of her was good 

The way she stares back at college shows, how much she is going to miss it and can clearly see her dreams of further studies and reaching her goal , clearly skipping her hands, 

Wat i really like about Sandyas ckt is , she is definitely not a cry baby , though she is shattered she is not busy in wiping her tears out she more or less is accepting that she lost it , but is not yet prepared to face it ... 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks J for the post.  As you said, the exam hall scene clearly describes Sandhya's stand.  I also liked her confrontation with Ankur.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me too , as if Sandhya might end up hitting her bro , her anger when she entered room was like wow , issae padegi 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ab kuch zyada ho raha hai maana ankur ke dreams hai but its too bad , she's so determined to study n yes that scene was really gud 
deepika has improved a lot since day 1 👍🏼
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do I need to say anything more?you have said it all...Deepika's transformation was mind blowing...and she was looking like a princess ...her reactions were indeed crisp and subtle...Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
lilrahi thumbnail
The way she looked back at the college after she left was really poignant. It's like she was saying goodbye and she knew she couldn't come back
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey khushi u r here also...btw i love both anas and deepika and feel both are good looking,good actors and will make an incredible pair...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm just saw that scene online ...sad n poignant indeed, circumstances are stealing away her dreams .

But its so unrealistic-my POV  a brother thinks of marrying his sister to any one coz he has to fly abroad . he knws Suraj is nt the match for her

She can stay in a hostel to complete her studies .😕Wish they had shown something else which compels her to marry Suraj

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely agree with you😊
deepika did a fantastic job there and played the role very well👏
i loved how she tried to rub the haldi off her wrist😭 but she couldnt😭
well that means she is destined to be with our Sooraj😉 but its hard to see her sad face😭
feel really bad for her
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

hey khushi u r here also...btw i love both anas and deepika and feel both are good looking,good actors and will make an incredible pair...

heyaaa we met again🤗

same here i love anas bhai n its a treat for me to watch him n deepika she's sweet😊