Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Cruel Manav and Majboor Archana

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Let me get this straight .

Archana is showing attitude to Manav after making unreasonable demands of wanting to give his child to her psycho sister and taking pillow away to sleep seperately in another room for ALL TO SEE ? Forget apologising , she has the gall to play WITHOLDING TACTICS ?LOL Aha !!!!! Our Devi is NOT so holy is she , she KNOWS how to pressurize a man ! Wink She pouted sulkily and walked off with her nose in the air ? 

And Manav was looking at her stealthily like a dumbo after such a serious fight , waiting to see if she will manao him ?Thumbs Down Honestly ? Manav actually WANTED to snuggle with this female ? Who was contemplating giving his child to a psycho ? And who was showing these airs unapologetically ? Who should be walking off from the room , Manav or Archana ?

and Sulochana decides their bedroom life ?LOLLOLLOL EEEKS ! I mean EEEKS ! Mom cum saas Sulo drags Beti in bedroom and makes damad and Beti sleep together , when one must NEVER fall into SUCH a personal arena ? She cud talk to her daughter privately , does one talk to damad about bedroom affairs ? I mean EEEKS !Embarrassed

And Archu did NOT wanna apologise as she wanted Manav to cave in I guess ? Is there anyone besides me in the forum who feels fed up with Archu's womanly games of playing hard to get and teasing Manav that she does from time to time ? Is there anyone else who feels she needs to be taken down a notch or two by showing complete disinterest in her as a man ? I would love to see for instance Manav not even glancing at her thobda but I guess that will disturb USP of the show thats based on subtle undying carnal need termed as "LOVE" ?LOLLOL Bacha de ya na De , I need u at night baby !

Maternal Varsha conked her healthy saas on the head , most dangerously ...its a WONDER the woman does NOT need brain surgery and is alive ...and the Stupid doctor of PR Land tells Satish that its Varsha who will suffer a brain haemorrage , not Bhavna who was conked on her coconut ?LOLLOLLOL That too after declaring that PHYSICALLY VARSHA IS FINE , contradicting his own words ? Why wud a woman living in fantasy world get a haemorrage if her BP is perfectly normal ? 

Since when have Psychiatrists started giving solutions like GIVE the MENTAL PATIENTS what they want ! They wanna assasinate the president coz they believe he ate their cookie , let them man or they may get brain damage ! They want someone elses hubby , give them for a night or two , they will become normal ! A baby ? Yea man , give it to them !Confused

The Baldie doctor cannot even pronounce MENTAL HEALTH and calls it MANTLE health , I dunno which medical school he attended as I cannot see the certificate on his MANTLE  but he actually wondered like this while interviewing Varsha

Omg ! woman sounds so sophisticated ! How come she is mentally unstable !There must be sum mistake ! LOLLOL Who told  Baldie that sophisticated women with careers can never become mentally ill ?

Baldie then proceeded with his diagnosis . Give her what she wants , He beamed . Anything . Bacha , Hubby , house , ANYTHING . her only ILAAJ is saying YES to her whims . 

Majboor Archana wept . She understood Baldie perfectly . So what if he pronounced MENTAL as MANTLE . He had reiterated what she was feeling ALL ALONG . Darling Varshoo NEEDED the baby . Majboor Archana would have done ANYTHINg , anything to give her that . Why ,she would have taken one more chance and PRODUCED babies for her if required .  It was SO EASY . 

Cruel Manav stood alone , still unrelenting .  But it won't take long for him to cave in , Majboor Archana knows how to make him majboorWink . Just two more days and he will be asking her if her Varsha wants a sibling for Soham and should they be producing it ASAP .Evil Smile

So the saga ended there , wth cruel Manav still cruel and Majboor Archana getting an ally  for her useless majbooris ...the Baldie Doctor. .

Saint Bhavna was left nursing her bump gingerly , no one really paid much attention to her .  Even if she DIES she will be quiety cremated and all will gather around Varsha . After all her MAMTA for Satish that gave her the capability to endure seeing suffering of son is hardly a match for the mamta surging in Varsha's maternal bosom .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 27 September 2011 at 11:43am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

nansuryasmurugairenepaswapubella.edwardshaz.kazcitrusysancheetacrisi_410audiogolfshovanashresthashivandhnikamuraliByteMesowmya_jairamlotus8viram_Fantasy_MamanaTanyazbabu2008suadvaniJaishankarumayalbhallaroxTulseyshermabonnefillesuan--Hope--anna44koolchick.Mandy.gaurimishanycsweetienikitagmcHashiBooDabulls23

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yeah...Sulo dragging Archu to go and sleep with Mannu...EEEKS seriously. I cringed seeing that scene. Aren't they adults with children? Seriously!!!!!

Honestly speaking after watching the doctor's diagnosis in today's epi, my hopes have plummeted of Soham remaining with ArMan.

BT CVs and Zee are shoving this track into our throats. Which psychiatrist in the right mind advices the cause of obsession as the cure??? If Soham goes to Varsha then PR is seriously history for me. 

I am still hoping Manav remains strong...no matter what but he should not bow down to Archana this one time. I saw no conviction in Archana's words...she seemed all prepared to convince Manav otherwise. But I hope I am proven wrong. 

Seriously speaking...regarding Varsha...let her die of brain hemorrhage...let her be divorced...let her be childless...I don't care about the character...she has been pain in the ass for everyone anyway. But I will not see Soham going to Varsha by any means. 

And poor Satish deserves peace now. However, I fear Varsha actually accepting Satish's proposal of divorce and insisting to marry Manav for Soham and Archana accepting it happily since it will demand only her to sacrifice. Urgh!!!   

Edited by bonnefille - 27 September 2011 at 11:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kaz_Fantasy_umayalbhallaroxshootingstar27suanHashiBookoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Absolute rubbish...and to say am actually catching the repeat while reading u Kool..I dont know whether to laugh or pull my hairs in angerWacko

Pshyciatrist asking manav to give up his child...ridiculous!!!!!! as us said if tomorrow vaishu asks for Manav...so will ARchuAngry

There is no way CVs can convince the viewers tht ArMan shud donate their child to varsha-the psycho...if Archu is a tad bit of a mother,she wont let it happen...fingers crossed!!

And I hope Manav never caves in to what Archu is demanding

hello koolBig smile...good post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazumayalbonnefillesuankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
And poor Satish deserves peace now. However, I fear Varsha actually accepting Satish's proposal of divorce and insisting to marry Manav for Soham and Archana accepting it happily since it will demand only her to sacrifice. Urgh!!!   

Bonne I am ready to accept this crappy track only if they follow it with an even more crappier one ...Satish should decide he has had enough and divorce Varsha , and Varsha's next demand to Archana shud be I WANT A FATHER FOR SOHAM ...MANAV . I want to see what that woman says to THAT one coz she truly desrves to lose it all .  Manav too desrves to have Varsha if he is gonna cave in to Archana's stupid witholding tactics . He actually WANTED her today .LOL I found that disgusting .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nansuryaumayalbonnefillesuanHashiBoogaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
There is no way CVs can convince the viewers tht ArMan shud donate their child to varsha-the psycho...if Archu is a tad bit of a mother,she wont let it happen...fingers crossed!!

GM they r safeguarding Archu by bringing in Baldie Doctor and showing it as a medical order and painting Savita as unimaginably EvilLOL But that tad bit of mother that u talked about , its not there in Archu all she has r fads of SISTERLY love . There is NOTHING of the mother in Archu , it has been proven AMPLY . She looks after Sachin like a n excellent Nanny to score brownie points about her mahaanta , she did not really care about him when she thought of dumping him and going off to Varsha with Soham . Her own children r the worst treated ...The first one was pledged away in first trimester and this one , she has been ITCHING to give it to Varsha . Hence the dialogue of MAJBOOR to show that she is being restrained by MANAV ...she personally has no qualms .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuannycsweetiegaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
^^I know u're right Kool...its sad to see Archu ,the character dying this way...atleast Manav can survive...at this stage,when ArMan are a 5-year old married couple with kids,the viewers wud be rather happy seeing them as responsible parents and mature couple ,not love-struck puppies ...it doesnot appeal anymore...characters' growth at par with the story and time is also needed.

Its' better to end the show gracefully than actually churn out garbage to increase  the TRPs...with no sense of what the viewers want to see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalnikitagmc

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hai kool di. Smile

Totally agree with your post di.
The one showed today at first was utter rubbish
and i was so angered at the way archu
behaved with manav and the way
doctor handled the Issue.i was stumped
at the way doctor handled this. Where do
these bt people get such track. What
knowledge they have about doc
and their treatment.

Di ,i was so irritated with what they
Show today. Though each line archu
said i can't give the baby and help you.
It was not from her heart and she said that
with so much attitude as you rightly put
Like she was helpless and that her husband
was cruel. I totally hate to see it. I was
waiting to see her remorse whereas she
is showing attitude. I totally lost hope. She
is killed totally and will never redeem.

Di, i was typing from mobile. There might
be mistakes and i wish to tell more.
But can't now due to difficulty .

So i will end with saying totally agree
with your post and tat i to feel the same
and irritated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazcitrusygaurimishakoolsadhu1000

sowmya_jairam Senior Member
sowmya_jairam
sowmya_jairam

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged