NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OK I am sooo upset!!!! The most disappointed I've been for a while. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Yes angry Ahem is immensely watchable but he could have been angry at someone else today!!!!!!
If the principal doesn't ring in tomorrow and complain about Rashi's beahviour I'm gonna be completely depressed. I hope even with Rashi's bleeping bleepy behaviour Gopi still manages to pass and the principal does say that if Rashi hadn't disappeared for most of the exam then Gopi would have surely passed with better marks. If not I'm taking the next plane to India to knock some heads together.

Honestly you spend all day at school trying to teach 7 year olds (I had to teach French today - the last time I did any French was in 2002!!!)  just waiting for the moment you'll get home and finally GoHem will have some nice moments together and everyone will be happy and instead what do you get?!?!?! This pile of bleeping codswallop!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I had a bad day today my younger daugter is down with a flu I was hopeing for some gohem moments to cher me up but what did we get kalkaris I am really anger with the cvs
NazmaJ thumbnail
I don't think I've been this angry, previously whatever has happened I've sort of let it slide because maybe it needed to happen but this is without cause!!!!!
There was no reason to make Ahem get angry at Gopi again! If he keeps getting angry and making her terrified they are going to make it impossible for us to accept GoHem ever happening and them being happy.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I don't think I've been this angry, previously whatever has happened I've sort of let it slide because maybe it needed to happen but this is without cause!!!!!

There was no reason to make Ahem get angry at Gopi again! If he keeps getting angry and making her terrified they are going to make it impossible for us to accept GoHem ever happening and them being happy.

Today he made her believe it's not worth studying, that it was a total waste of time.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...ahem was so damn angry...he really took it as a challenge and he really worked so hard for her and all in vain...gopi is really dumb...she should speak up...
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Today he made her believe it's not worth studying, that it was a total waste of time.

I know I want to see big time regret from Ahem and jaldi we need it now. Maybe he will calm down tomorrow and realise that dhaal mein kuch kala hai. Would be good if he regretted his actions before the truth came out which it has to because it's not just the Modi's involved. The teacher knows what really happened and I refuse to believe that a teacher who was so concientious yesterday wouldn't bring up Rashi's behaviour. That really is my last hope at the moment.

My plea to the powers that be - don't test the viewers patience. We need some major good news at the moment as the atmosphere is plummeting and mood is being broken beyond dispair.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I beleive that Ahem is a very poor in judging the people and circumstances.  He always misunderstands his wife and insults the poor woman. Himself and kinjal are two manneless children of the perfect disciplinarian kokila. What an irony!
Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desdemona

I beleive that Ahem is a very poor in judging the people and circumstances.  He always misunderstands his wife and insults the poor woman. Himself and kinjal are two manneless children of the perfect disciplinarian kokila. What an irony!1

What's most annoying is that he's a pretty good judge of character in general but seems to have a massive blind spot when it comes to Gopi. The fight between his ego and perceived hurt against his feelings are not letting him see the truth that is plain for everyone else to see.
starryeye thumbnail
observant teacher ? should have called another pupil to write for gopi.lets hope gopi speaks up
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: starryeye

observant teacher ? should have called another pupil to write for gopi.lets hope gopi speaks up

Well it's not over yet. There is still a chance that Gopi may pass and also we possibly haven't heard the last of the observant teacher.
There's a chance of something good happening this week if the teacher does speak up and also if Gopi speaks up also.